Our spacious 4 bedroom 3 full bathroom with a beautiful pool and spa is located in the Four Corners community on Route 27 in Davenport, Fl. Our home is only minutes from the Disney World Theme Parks, Universal Studios, Sea World, Wet-n-Wild, Busch Gardens, and All the Central Florida Attractions, 50 minutes to the East is Cape Canaveral as well as Daytona Beach and 60 minutes to the West is Tampa, our home is also within minutes of Many Golf Courses.
- • All prices indicated are in US Dollars.
- • Refunds for cancellations will depend on the amount of time remaining to the start of the rental period as follows(URL HIDDEN)50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fee(URL HIDDEN)If fewer than 7 days remaining: No refund.
- • A $500 security deposit will be required through the Airbnb system with your booking..
- • Should any damages exceed the security deposit, I acknowledge that I will be held responsible.
- • The earliest check-in is 4:00 pm. The latest check-out time is 10:00 am.
- • Unlimited phone service within the US and Canada is included with international phone service available by request.
- • Pre-arrival cleaning will be provided at no additional charge.
- • Upon departure all used bed linens will be stripped from the beds and placed in the laundry room. The bath linens laundry will be washed and drying in the drier. Start the dishwasher and seal all trash bags, place the trash in the garage and leave the rental home tidy.
- • Pool heat is available for an extra charge (optional), during the colder weather there is no guarantee of the water temperature achievable.
- • BBQ cleaning and supplies are the responsibility of the guests. Guests should leave the equipment in a clean and hygienic state.
- • Garbage and recyclables are to be put to the curb Wednesday evenings so as not to have excessive garbage upon departure.
- • Smoking is limited to external areas.
- • No pets are allowed.
- • Children must not be left unattended in the pool areas or in areas with access to the pool areas.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We have always been Disney people. Our honeymoon was a Disney cruse and Orlando Disney parks. After raising 2 children, a college professor and an architect, We have a few more years to work and then are planning to spend our winters after retiring in our Disney home.