A ROOM in a three-badroom flat, little and nice, yet a bit old and overall rather modest, with SHARED garden, kitchen, bathroom, and dining room.
Not far from the city center (20-25' walk or 10-15' by bus) and at the feet of Fiesole.
ALL BOOKING REQUESTS HAVE TO EXPLICITLY REFER TO OUR "HOUSE RULES".
It is a quiet SLIGHTLY BASEMENT apt, with a fresh temperature during the hot summer, and warm enough during winter time (but do not expect to wear just a T-shirt in January ;))!!
It is not a luxury one, but it is comfortable and very well located - between the center (15 min by bus or 25 min walk) and the first hills of Fiesole (20 min walk).
Guests have access to their own room and SHARE bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and garden.
We are a young couple, broadly interested in social sciences, arts, languages and so on.
We will be happy to provide guests with good suggestions for enjoying the city.
We are NOT currently living in the apt, as we are away from Florence, but Daniele, a good friend of ours is taking care of everything!:)))
Have you read the listing before booking???
In order to guarantee a pleasant stay and a comfortable use of the common areas to all of our guests, we require everybody to kindly follow these "rules", based on our experience with some of our previous guests(!).
- please, remember to remove your hair after using the shower or the hand-basin
- please, remember to clean behind yourself after using the WC(!)
- please, do not use the towels provided for cleaning your shoes or as a bathroom mat(!)
- please, do not use the towels provided to take off your make-up(!)
- please, use and keep clean the little white cupboard :))
- please, wash the dishes, the glasses and the other stuff you use in the kitchen after your meal and put it back to its place
- please, clear and clean the table and the placemats after use
- please, use the kitchen cupboard and the fridge to store your food, and remove it before your departure :))
FINALLY, here are some indications that we would ask you to follow (we hope you will find them reasonable), as they concern the environment other than our bills ;)
- please, before changing the setting of the heater, ask to us (there are some local andnational regulations to follow)
- please, do not go out leaving the heating system on at 25 degrees(!)
- please, do not keep the heating system at 25 degrees with all the windows open(!)
- please, before using the washing machine, ask to us how to do that
- please, when you go out, remember to switch off all the lights
- please, don't be too noisy after 10:30 pm if other guests are in the house
- please, don't eat on the bed
- please, BOFORE LEAVING, remove your garbage and put used towels/bed linens in the white basket in the room :))
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 401 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are an Italian couple, aged 34, doing academic research in the fields of social anthropology and behavioral economics.
We are yoga practitioners and animals lovers.