ผู้เข้าพัก 10 คน
Don't let the name scare you
Home is well taken care of -build life long memories
Walk to the beach
Sleep 5 couples (10 people)
Small RV/Boat parking possible
Need to Sign & Return Reservation Information Sheet
No Pets / No Smoking
• Vacation House Rental
• Updated property.
• Full Kitchen.
• 3 Bedrooms (2 upstairs, 1 downstairs).
• 2 Full bathrooms ( 1 upstairs, 1 downstairs).
• Sleeps 5 couples (10) people with 4 Queen beds, 1 Couch bed, and 1 Futon.
• Short distance / walk to the beach.
• Large covered upper level deck.
• Small Boat or Small RV parking possible.
• In addition to Airbnb, the property is subject to additional Terms & Conditions which are included by reference and in the Rental Agreement.
• Guests need to sign and forward "Resevation Information" Sheet to the Owners Agent and/or Owner.
• General House Cleaning and Departure Procedures apply.
• See Interaction with Guests and House Rules below before booking.
• Garage and Downstairs Storage room off limits.
• No Cable TV.
• No phone service (land line).
• No daily maid service.
• Internet - Password given day of arrival.
• BBQ - Please let me know if plan to use so I can place it outside. Need to bring your own BBQ Briquettes, lighter fluid, and metal spatula. (need to clean grill after use).
• In addition to Airbnb, the property is subject to additional Terms & Conditions which are included by reference and in the Rental Agreement.
• Guests need to sign and forward "Reservation Information" Sheet to Owners agent and/or owner. See House Rules before booking. If Reservation Information sheet is not received completed and signed prior to your day of arrival you will not be permitted to check-in, and reservation will be treated as if guest canceled.
- Strict Cancellation Policy.
- Minimum 24 hr notice required to book.
- Minimum: 2 night stay weekday, 2 nights stay non-holiday weekend, 3 night stay holiday weekend.
- Maximum: 28 nights stay.
- Rates vary. Weekend and Holiday rates may be higher than weekday rates.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- No Pets.
- No Smoking.
- No Parties.
- Primary Guest must be age 25 or older.
- No daily maid service.
- Cleaning and Departure procedures apply.
- Cleaning Fee.
- Security Deposit.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
• Wifi Internet - Password given day of arrival
• Pellet Stove (Push button start and stop). Please adhere and follow instructions on use.
• TV's with DVD & VCR players.
• Multiple DVD and VCR movie selections available.
• 3 Bedrooms / 4 Queens beds / 1 Futon / 1 couch-bed.
• Please sign the journal book. There are two books, a photo book and a journal book, on top of the entertainment center. One book shows the restoration process and the other book allows you to journal your stay.
Feel free to write about your stay. Write whatever comes to you….the weather, recommendations, improvements, favorite restaurants, favorite sites etc…
...Hopefully you can kick back, relax and enjoys your stay...
Vacation House Rental Agreement
The “Sea Hag"
Rockaway, OR, 97136.
These additional terms apply to all our Vacation House Rentals in addition to the standard Airbnb terms:
In consideration of the monies received and mutual promises contained herein, the Owner (owner) of the subject Vacation House Rental Property (herein referred to as Property, Accommodation, Rental, and/or Rental Unit) through Owners Agent (as agent to the Owner) or Airbnb and /or Owner himself hereby agrees to Guest use of the Property to the undersigned, (herein referred to as Guest, and/or Renter), on the property and dates described in the confirmation welcome letter and under the conditions stated herein, as well as the Airbnb terms, which by reference are incorporated herein as though fully set forth, are, together, the “Agreement".
This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence.
1. Check-in Time: Guest's check-in is NO EARLIER than 4:00 PM PST on arrival date unless prior written approval.
Guest needs to Sign & Return "Reservation Information" sheet to Owners Agent and/or Owner. If Reservation Information sheet is not received completed and signed prior to your day of arrival you will not be permitted to check-in, and reservation will be treated as if guest canceled.
2. Check-out Time: Guest's check-out is NO LATER than 11:00 AM PST on the departure date. Guest agrees that there will be no holding over or late departure unless prior written approval. Any unauthorized holding over by Guest shall be subject to a charge of 1 and ½ times the daily prorated rent (“Holdover Rate"), plus any additional damages incurred, including, but not limited to, the cost of alternate housing for other guests displaced by Guest's holding over. Unapproved late check-outs will be charged 50% of the holdover rate. Please understand that it is imperative that our housekeeping staff‘s time be honored (not hampered with in any way) to ready the house for our next guest's stay. Thank you for your understanding.
3. Reservation: Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner requires “Full Payment" (total nights lodging, cleaning fee, and damage deposit) due immediately at time of booking. If payment is not received the booking can be cancelled without notice. If the Reservation Information sheet is not received by Owners Agent and/or Owner prior to the day of arrival the Guest will not receive access to property and reservation will be treated as if the Guest cancelled.
4. Cleaning Fee: Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner will collect a $110.00 Cleaning Fee. All homes require a one-time non-refundable cleaning fee. The cleaning fee for the rental unit is based on an average time taken to complete a general cleaning and inventory check. In order to insure that the costs of cleaning are kept to a minimum, we ask that you attend to the General House Cleaning procedures before your departure (See Beach house clean-up/departure checklist). Included but not limited to: 1) Soiled dishes are placed in dishwasher and cleaned. One (1) load of dishes may be left in dishwasher and put to wash before departure for housekeepers. 2) Wash and Dry laundry sheets and towels used during stay. No more than one (1) load of laundry outside of washer (dirty), 1 load of laundry inside washer (cleaned/wet), and 1 load of laundry inside dryer (cleaned/dry) are left for housekeepers. Other clean loads of laundry may be left in hampers for housekeepers to fold and put away. 3) Clean BBQ grill, if used. 4) All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed inside of garbage can located outside. 5) Replace all furniture to original locations. 6) Clean any spills and attend to all stains when they occur. Failure to do so may result in additional cleaning charges deducted from damage deposit and/or charged to credit card on file. Please contact Owners Agent and/or Owner if any spill or stain needs to be professionally cleaned to avoid permanent damage. Any cleaning over 3 hours is considered excessive and, if needed, you hereby consent deduction from the damage deposit and/or credit card on file in the amount of $37.00 per hour per housekeeper for excessive cleaning.
5. Damage Deposit: Owner Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner will collect a $250.00 Damage Deposit. You hereby grant consent for Owner Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner to deduct in any amount of the actual damages or loss to the Property arising during your stay at the Property from the refundable damage deposit and/or credit card on file, as well as for missing items, smoke removal, pet cleaning, excessive clean-up, excessive debris/garbage removal, Hold over or late check-out, and, if necessary, the cost incurred in removing you from the Property. Guest assumes the entire responsibility for loss or damage to property arising during use of the Property. In the event damage deposit is not sufficient you agree to pay and be held responsible for any and all additional costs incurred.
6. Returned Checks and/or Cancelled or declined charge: Guest will pay a $100.00 fee on each check returned, or Cancelled or Declined charge to Owner Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner by Guest's bank and/or Credit Card.
7. Cancellations and Changes in Reservations: Airbnb service fees are nonrefundable. Cleaning Fees are always refunded if the Guest did not check in. For a 100% refund, cancellation must be made more than 30 full days prior to listings local check-in time on day of arrival. Within 30 days of arrival, a 50% refund will be allowed if Guest cancels with more than 7 full days in advance of check-in time. If the guest cancels less than 7 full days in advance of check-in time, the nights not spent are not refunded. If the Guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded. Renter is not entitled to any other refund except at the discretion of Owners Agent after receiving authorization from Owner. If you are a “no-show", you will be responsible for and forfeit your total rental payment. If a change in reservation is requested, Owners Agent and/or Owner will make a reasonable effort to accommodate the change(s) and an additional charge of $25 change in reservation fee may apply, collected by Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner.
8. Smoke Detectors: Guests are required not to tamper with smoke alarms and promptly report inoperative smoke detectors to Owners Agent and/or Owner.
9. Property Inspections: All problems, including inadequate cleaning and damage, must be reported to Owners Agent and/or Owner within 4 hours after check-in for prior Guests to be held responsible. Owners Agent and/or Owner reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of effecting necessary inspections, repairs, or maintenance.
10. Notification: It is Guest's sole responsibility to inspect the Property upon arrival. In addition to inspecting the smoke detectors, Guest agrees to inspect the entire Property to ensure that it is free of hazards, and properly equipped. Most Properties represented by Owners Agent and/or Owner are not equipped for elderly or handicapped. Guest assumes the entire risk of injuries arising from use of the Property.
11. Occupancy: The maximum numbers of occupants allowed are 10 for the Property. Children over age 3 are counted. Overcrowding or misrepresentation is grounds for immediate revocation of the license to the Property. Parents can not book Properties for their children. The Guest must be present at the Property for the entire time of the reservation, and take full responsibility for the Property. Small children are the responsibility of the Guest. Children are not to roam free on balconies/decks; climb on furniture; hang out of windows; or engage in other unsupervised activities. Guest takes full responsibility for all lost or broken items, and any damages to the Property of any kind.
12. Restrictions on Property Use: Guest is prohibited from engaging in unlawful activity or any other activity that constitutes a nuisance. Violation of this provision will result in immediate eviction without refund, and Guest will be held liable for any damages to the Property, contents and grounds. Contractual Agreement with Owner requires Owners Agent or Airbnb to only rent to legally and financially responsible persons over the age of 25. The person making the reservation MUST check-in and stay in the unit the entire duration of the reservation. PARTIES ARE NOT PERMITTED in any property managed by Owners Agent and/or Owner. Neighbor complaints for loud parties, extended numbers or disruptive guests and/or parking overflow is not permitted. Violators will be removed from the Property immediately, and prosecuted for damages and losses without refund.
13. Parking: There are explicate parking regulations for each Property represented by Owners Agent and/or Owner. One small boat, or small trailer, or small RV is permitted to park at any Property with prior written approval only. Property will accommodate a maximum of 5 cars in driveway. ON STREET parking is NOT ALLOWED and is subject to ticketing at your own expense. Violation of any of the parking restrictions will result in removal from the property without refund.
14. No Pets: Pet(s) are not allowed on the Property at any time. Violation of the “no pets" stipulation is grounds for immediate removal without refund. If evidence of pet(s) is found at the property, Guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of at least $250.00 to clean floors, walls, carpets, upholstery, and drapery. A Service animal requires proper documentation.
15. Smoking Prohibited: All properties are non-smoking properties and any form of smoking is prohibited inside the home or within 10 feet of any structure at the property, including any garages or sheds. If evidence of smoking is found, Guest will be charged an additional cleaning fee of at least $250.00 to clean floors, walls, carpets, upholstery, and drapery.
16. Personal Property Loss: Guest is solely responsible for personal property left in or about the Property. Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner shall not be held liable under any circumstances for any damages to, or loss of property.
17. Subletting and Assignment: Guest may not sublet, sublicense or otherwise grant any rights to the Property. Guest may not assign the agreement without Owners Agent and/or Owner prior written consent.
18. Property Use: The Property may not be used for any activity in violation of local, state or federal laws, or Oregon Insurance rules and (website hidden)'s Fees: If Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner consult legal or a professional collection service, for collecting any amounts due to Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner under this Agreement, Guest shall be responsible for all costs of litigation and/or collection in case of such, including actual attorney's fees.
20. Limitations on Rental: Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner will not be liable for circumstances beyond control, including but not limited to appliances or heating failure, other mechanical failure, unfavorable weather, disruption of utility services including cable television, etc. There will be no relocation, rental pro-ration or refund in the event of such circumstances. In the event Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner is unable to deliver the Property to Guest because of property sale, property Owner decision, fire, mandatory evacuation, eminent domain or Acts of Nature, or if the property is unavailable because of construction delays or lack of utilities, Guest agrees that Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner, sole liability, as a result of any of these conditions, will be a full refund of all payments tendered by Guest. Guest and Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner agree that in case of double booking or occupancy by Owner, Guest will ONLY be entitled to a full refund of all monies previously tendered by Guest. If Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner is able to relocate Guest, Guest agrees to pay the difference in rental amount, should Guest accept alternate accommodations. Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event will Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner be held liable for any other condition out of control of Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner, or for any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to, expenses that result from moving or for any other reason.
21. Tenancy: The Guest acknowledges that this is NOT tenancy to the Property. The Property is not rented for more than 28 days, and is taxed and treated as a transient occupancy, akin to hotel accommodations. Property laws do not apply to the Guest granted herein, and the Guest may be removed as a trespasser immediately upon termination of this Agreement. The Property is rented on regular short term periods, and for a significantly higher rate than a non-vacation rental. Often Guest is scheduled to begin vacation in the Property on the same day as the check-out day of the prior guest. If Guest stays even one additional day, Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner would face significant logistical problems with the next guest, including possible liability. As such, Guest agrees to vacate immediately on the check-out day, by 11:00 AM. Failure to do so will entitle Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner, in addition to all other remedies available to it, to: have Guest ejected as trespasser; and to physically remove Guest and all of Guest's property from the Property, for which Guest hereby grants permission and consent; and obtain damages and injunctive relief against Guest.
22. Indemnification: Guest agrees to release and indemnify Owners Agent or Airbnb and/or Owner from and against all liability should anyone be injured upon the premises during the term of occupancy, resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury cause by willful gross negligence on the part of the Owners Agent or Owner.
23. Owner Changes and/or Modification: Every effort is made to ensure all information on the web site, listing, and other documentation is accurate and complete. However, Owners Agent or Airbnb is not liable for errors, omissions, mistakes, price changes and any changes by the Owner in furnishings, equipment, bed arrangements and other accommodations. Owners Agent and/or Owner may modify any of the provisions of this Agreement, at any time in its sole discretion, by posting a new Agreement on Airbnb and/or listing. Unless otherwise provided in the revised Agreement, the modified terms shall take effect immediately when posted. Owners Agent and/or Owner shall use commercially reasonable efforts to notify Guest in advance of any such modifications, provided it shall remains Guest's duty to review the Agreement from time to time to inform themselves of the provisions and requirements thereof. If any modification is unacceptable to Guest, Guest's sole and exclusive recourse and remedy is to cease use of the services and contact Owners Agent and/or Owner. Guest's continued use of the service following the modification of the Agreement shall continue Guest's binding acceptance of and agreement to the Agreement as modified.
24. Relationship with Owners of Subject Property: It is hereby disclosed that Mel Roemmich (a Real Estate Professional) has a contractual relationship with the Owner as the Owners Agent. This contractual relationship employs Mel Roemmich to forward information to Owner, act according to Owner's directions and treat all parties honestly, fairly, and in good faith. All rentals are subject to confirmation by Owner. Guest agrees that Owners Agent and/or Airbnb will not be liable for damages caused by decisions of the Owner.
25. Effective Date: The terms and conditions stated herein will be interpreted by and governed under the laws of the State of Oregon and any action arising out of this agreement shall be litigated in the City of Portland, State of Oregon, Multnomah County.
26. Lawyer Fees: In the event of any action or preceding commenced by any party, the prevailing party in such action or proceeding shall be entitled to recover from the other party all cost and expenses thereof, including actual attorney's fees and cost.
27. Invalid Provisions: If any provision of this agreement is held illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future laws effective during the term thereof, such provision shall be fully serviceable and this Agreement shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof; and the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or by its severance hereof. Furthermore, in lieu of such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision there shall be added automatically as a part of the Agreement a provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision as may be possible and still be legal, valid, or enforceable.
28. Entire Agreement: This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification hereto shall be binding unless made in writing and signed by the parties hereto.
29. Waiver: The waiver by either party hereto of a breach of any term or provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of a subsequent breach of same provision by any party or of the breach of any other term or provisions of this Agreement.
General House Cleanup Procedures (Highlights reprinted below).
(If needed, cleaning supplies, broom, dry mop, and vacuum are located in the upstairs closet next to the stairwell).
*Please take out all of your garbage, refuse, and recyclables with you when you leave. Garbage can is located outside under the deck stairs.
*Please take home all of your food perishables with you. Please do not leave leftover's in refrigerator or freezer. This includes bag(s) of ice and/or ice cream.
*Please wash dishes and put away.
Guest can leave 1 load of dishes in dishwasher. Please place dishwasher to run before you leave.
*Please clean BBQ grill, if used.
*Please wash and dry linens and towels if used during your stay. Laundry soap is on top of dryer. Clean dryer lint trap after each load. Do not overload or overstuff washing machine or dryer. Plan adequately before departure to do multiple loads if necessary. Guest may leave 1 load outside washer (dirty), 1 load inside washer (clean/wet), and 1 load in dryer (clean/dry) for housekeeper. Leave any clean clothes in laundry hampers for housekeepers to fold and put away. Please do not make the beds. Any bed that are made housekeepers are instructed to clean.
*Please ensure Pellet Stove is turned OFF.
*Please ensure every Thermostat and individual wall heater are turned OFF before you leave.
*Please replace security sticks on all windows and the sliding glass door before leaving.
*Please close Blinds on all windows and sliding glass door.
*Please ensure all water faucets are turned off and toilets not running.
*Verify all windows locked.
*Verify all lights OFF and ceiling fan OFF.
*Verify upstairs sliding glass door locked.
*Verify main door deadbolt locked and door handle locked.
*Verify key in lock box and lid secured.
*Verify screen door secured closed.