This apartment of 35 sq. meters is located in the 6th district of Budapest in a renewed building on the ground floor looking on a quiet courtyard and it is ideal for up to 4 people. It is in a central location.
Several tourist attractions are just for a few minutes walking distance from our apartment e.g.: the biggest Synagogue in Europe, Jewish Heritage, Andrássy Avenue (Andrássy út), House of Terror, Hungarian State Opera, Liszt Ferenc Square (great restaurants and cafes), Pest Broadway - Nagymező street, Heroes’ Square and the City Park (Városliget), Millennium Underground, The Cathedral (Bazilika), Fashion Street in Budapest, shopping streets. In addition Margaret-island (Margitsziget), House of Parliament, Buda Castle, baths in Budapest and museums are a few stops with tram or metro from the apartment.
In the apartment there are one big comfortable double bed and one sofa bed, a kitchen and a bathroom with a bathtub. The kitchen is equipped with all the needed requirements in order to prepare simple meals: fridge, stove and microwave.
All bed linen, towels and kitchenware are provided. Amenities include free Internet connection, Budapest guide brochure and maps are also available.
Everything (gas, electricity, cleaning etc.) is included in the price. There are no other additional costs.
The kitchen is equipped with all the needed requirements in order to prepare simple meals: fridge, stove, microwave oven.
The double bed size 150x200 cm loft where you can relax after a day discovering the city of Budapest. The sofa bed size 130X200 cm.
You can park your car in the street in front of the building. It is free in the weekend. (from Friday 8 PM to Monday 8.30 AM). During the week you have to pay from 8.30 to 8PM.
You can also park your car in a closed car parking next to apartment building This is about 10 meters walk.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. Late check-in after 10pm has an extra charge of 5 euro. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
3. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
4. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
5. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
6. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
7. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
8. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
9. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
10. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
11. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
12. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
13. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties.
Thank you for your understanding.