Luxurious and bright one bedroom apartment. The apartment is located beside the Jardin Alsace Lorraine, just off Boulevard Gambetta. Located on the first floor with lift access & stair access. Newly renovated, bright & stylish. Large open plan living room & kitchen. Bathroom & separate toilet. Remote controlled air cond units in the bedroom & living room. Playstation 3 console & Netflix. The terrace has a bistro set. Linens, towels, wifi, meet & greet and end of stay clean incuded in price.
The apartment is located beside the Jardin Alsace Lorraine, just off Boulevard Gambetta. The beach is within a 5 minute walk from the apartment and the pedestrian zone with plenty of restaurants only a short walk away.
The property is located on the first floor, there is lift access and stair access. The apartment is newly renovated, bright and stylish. When you walk into the apartment it has a large open plan living room and kitchen. Off the living room is the bedroom, beside which is the bathroom and separate toilet. Remote controlled air conditioning units are in the bedroom and living room.
The apartment comes with a Playstation 3 console and a variety of games which can also double up as a DVD/Blu Ray player and Netflix is also available. Travel cot available.
The terrace has a bistro set, it is nice to sit out in the evening watching the sun go down with a glass of wine!
Linen and towels are provided. Meet and greet and end of stay clean are included in the price.
This is an ideal pad from which to explore everything Nice has to offer.
From the airport you can take the number 99 bus, it stops just before Alsace Lorraine thus making the apartment easily accessible. Taxi is another option.
Things to do in Nice:-:
* Nice Carnival - February to March.
* Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix - May.
* The Nice Flower market runs almost every morning on the Course Selaya (be there early).
* Vieux Nice (Old Nice) - narrow streets with plenty of historic architecture and boutique shopping.
* Rue de France (pedestrian zone) is a hub of activity. This is the place if you need to load up on souvenirs. Street entertainers frequent this area. There are gourmet shops, clothing shops, news stands, book stores and more.
* Le Musée Masséna.
* Day trips to Cannes and Monaco by train or bus.
* The Colline du Château (Castle Hill) - overlooks the city of Nice.
* Port of Nice.
* Phoenix Parc.
* Petite train.
The only potential additional charge is for late check-in €20.00 after 8pm and €30.00 after 10pm, please advise of your arrival time when making an enquiry. This is payable in cash at check-in.
Winter lets available from September to April - €950 per month including all utility bills associated with the apartment.