* Private apartment, not shared!
* Pocket WiFi!
* Recently renovated
* Always super clean!
* Spacious, bright, modern, comfortable, quiet Japanese apartment
* Close to subway and Kintetsu stations
* 2 Double Bed + 1 Double Sofa Bed -- all very comfortable!
* Kitchen with microwave, toaster, fridge, gas stovetop, etc.
* Good air conditioning for heating & cooling!
* Bath/shower are separate from toilet
* BE SURE to read the full description below!
The full room description is below, please be sure to click "+More" and check it out to see everything this apartment offers!
We have five rooms in this building, the one you are currently looking at and four others. The rooms vary a bit in size so be sure to check them all out!
Be sure to CHECK OUR REVIEWS!
Our apartments are spotlessly clean and exactly as described! We want you to have a comfortable and relaxing place to stay while you enjoy your time in Kansai!
FULL DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF THIS APARTMENT:
Bright & airy top floor corner apartment, recently renovated with new furnishings! This apartment is in a very well maintained building located in a quiet Osaka residential neighborhood. This location is the perfect balance between being close to downtown Namba/Dotonbori (9 minutes by subway!) and still being a quiet location where you can get a great night's sleep! Pocket Wi-Fi included with room! A great apartment to make your base during your stay in the Kansai region!
ROOMS & BEDS:
* Large one room apartment with private area around the shower for changing clothes.
* Two 140x200cm double beds
* One 140x190cm sofa bed
* Kitchen area
* Toilet (Western style sit-down type. Separate small room, not combined with shower/bath)
* Shower/Bath (separate from toilet)
* 1-2 people extremely comfortably with LOTS of space
* 3-4 people comfortably with plenty of space
* 5-6 people comfortably
AMENITIES IN APARTMENT:
* Portable Pocket Wi-Fi Device!
* Kitchen area with two burner gas stovetop
* Fridge, Basic Microwave, Toaster Oven, Electric Kettle, Rice Cooker
* Plates, Glasses, Bowls, Mugs, Cutlery
* Basic cooking utensils
* Dining table & 6 chairs
* Two strong air conditioners (cooling & heating) with strength & temperature controls
* Washing Machine (laundry detergent provided)
* Iron, small ironing board
* Bedding (sheets, pillows, large season-appropriate quilts)
* Hair dryer
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Hand Soap
* Full body mirror & makeup mirrors
* USB charging station
* You have portable Internet access anywhere in Osaka, Kyoto, and Kobe. Key areas of Himeji, Nara, and many other places are also covered!
* Covers the entire apartment when you're in the room
* Typically 3Mbps to 6Mbps real-world data transfer speeds
* No data limits
* 10~12 hour battery life
* Yours to use for the time you are staying with us
* Great for checking train schedules, train routings, online maps, web site access, even for VOIP phone calls!
* Absolutely necessary to make the most of your time here in Kansai!
* Building has an elevator
* 24 hour access, no restrictions
* Apartment is not shared; you are the only guests during your stay
* We will send you information about the apartment, surrounding area, Osaka, and the greater Kansai region after you book!
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
* We pick you up at ShinFukae Station in a car for your check in.
* Check Out is 11:00am or earlier.
* Check In is 4:00pm or later.
* Between these times we will be cleaning the apartment.
* If you need to check in early (or drop off luggage) please let us know after you book so we can do our best to accommodate your request.
* Late check in is generally possible as long as it is arranged in advance.
We're receptive to requests should you find something lacking!
This is a great apartment to make your base during your stay in the Kansai region!
This is a completely private apartment that you have full access to during your stay. You have the key and can come and go at any time. There is no curfew or times that the building is closed.
We love to meet our guests! We always meet you at check-in, show you the apartment, and answer any questions you may have. After that we're available to answer questions or take calls and are generally up for lunch/dinner/drinks depending on scheduling and your wishes.
We don't have a lot of rules, basically only three:
1. No smoking in the apartment or in the outside hallways, elevator, etc. Smoking on the balcony is okay.
2. Keep noise to a reasonable level, especially in the evenings. Japanese people tend to value quiet environments at home and we ask that you respect this.
3. Please be sure to turn off the air conditioners before leaving the apartment each day.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 326 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Long-term Osaka resident and general fan of the Kansai region. Looking forward to meeting people from all over the world and helping them enjoy their time here!