This Modern Cosy Studio Flat is only 15min walk to Camden Market & a 5min bus ride to Kings Cross & St Pancras Station (Eurostar). There are easy links to Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, or Standstead Airports and Central London is only 20 minutes away. The Flat comfortably fits a couple. There is extra space for two more Guests or Children to sleep on an double air bed. Enjoy a quiet, secure, cosy atmosphere with a separate kitchen & bathroom.
HURRY! HURRY! HURRY!
SPECIAL BARGAIN PRICE ONLY FOR OCTOBER 2017:-
£47 per/night weekday (Sun to Thur)
£57 per/night weekend (Fri, & Sat)
(& £15.00 per/night per extra person).
The apartment is an ex-council modern studio in a council block which has the possibility to sleep up to four people it is excellent for friends or families or just for a romantic couple. It is on the fourth floor of a well maintained purpose built development with two lifts/elevators.
The apartment comfortably fits two people. It is a larger than average studio flat comprising of a large living/dining studio room with a pull down real double bed, fitted wardrobes and storage. The double bed has a nice firm mattress. There is extra space on the floor for either one more single air-bed or one double air bed, and a baby travel cot, for two extra Guests or Children. (All provided free of charge).
Enjoy a quiet, secure, cosy environment with separate fully equipped kitchen & bathroom.
You can contact us to find out availability and to let us know the number of guests, we usually respond within an hour.
ALSO CHILDREN ARE OUR FUTURE SO THEY GO FREE! (Five years old & under)
Check-Out time is by 11.00am & Check-In time is between 2.00pm to 5.00pm. Outside these times are by request. (We are both working in day jobs so you must let us know your arrival times a few days before you arrive). If you want to Check-in or Check-out very late or very early please let us know in advance, so we can accommodate you, we try to be flexible. There will be no extra charges for check-in or check-out.
£58.00 per/night weekday (Sun to Thur)
£68.00 per/night weekend (Fri & Sat)
£15.00 per/night per extra person.
£396per/week which includes a Discount off the normal price for a 7 day booking and will include a pro-rated discount for additional days beyond 7 days.
Please contact us before making a reservation, if you require parking, as we can arrange access to underground parking or on street parking at the apartment at a small additional cost.
Prices are as follows:
All Day Parking £12.00 per day,
3 hour Parking £6.00 per 3 hours.
During your stay at the apartment you'll also have access to:
• Kitchen with mod cons (cooker, oven, microwave, toaster, utensils, kettle, integrated fridge-freezer and washer/dryer Machine.)
• Our range of complimentary breakfast cereals, biscuits, teas and coffee. Please help yourself!
• Iron and ironing board free on request.
• Hair dryer free on request
• Bathroom with toilet/bath/shower of course
• We provide fresh towels and bed linen for your stay and you are welcome to use the shampoo, conditioner and shower gel left out for you.
• There is a luxury pull down double bed we can also provide additional single or double air-beds (with built in electric pump) or baby cot beds, if required free of charge.
• There is free internet Wi-Fi Unlimited use and Cable/Satellite TV.
If there's anything you need please just ask. We try to be helpful!
Guests must be contactable by phone, email or whatsup etc. at the time of check-in and check-out. This is because we sometimes operate a Lock Box for keys if we absolutely cannot meet the guests at the apartment for check -in and check-out.
1. Absolutely no smoking indoors please!
(There is small communal balcony for smoking or you can smoke in the communal garden).
2. Please look after the property as you would your own as it is our home.
3. If you want to Check-in or Check-out very late or early please let us know the time in advance, before booking.
4. Please take off your shoes when in the apartment, to keep the carpet reasonably clean.
5. Put all post or mail in the letter tray or on the bookcase by the front door so we can retrieve it later.
6. Guests must be contactable by phone, email or whatsup etc. at the time of check-in and check-out. This is because we sometimes operate a Lock Box for keys if we absolutely cannot meet the guests at the apartment for check -in and check-out.
We are flexible.The extent of our interaction depends on the preference of our individual Guests
I always try and meet our Guests at check in.
Some of our Guests have their own itinerary and require little or no interaction. Whereas some of our Guests like to share a drink at the local pub, or accompany me or my family to some of the local events like street parties, local theatre or local pop up markets and fairs.
I live locally and I am happy to share my knowledge and tips of Camden, Islington and London.
We are friendly helpful and easy going.
I studied architecture and my interests include travelling to see beautiful buildings and spaces, boating on British canals on my narrow boat, the arts and theatre, I love cooking and going to restaurants (I am a bit of a foodie) and meeting people from different places.
With my work I am involved in designing, building and managing subsidised housing for young people most in housing need.