*In Your vehicle Camping Only- No tent space provided.
If you have a tent - Please view my other listings.*
This is for a quiet, safe parking spot near the woods where you can park and sleep in your vehicle (up to 17 feet in length). A tent space is not included. You have ample space to move about across the driveway - which includes a compost toilet, hot shower, kitchen, eating area & fire pit. Sometimes up to 8 camping & parking spots may be reserved making it community like and fun!
You get a nice quiet beautiful place to park and stay in your vehicle.
Please only small van, truck or car up to 17 feet in length. I have another listing for parking an RV or tiny house and others listings if you want to stay in your tent. The place is safe, serene and inviting.
People love to stay! You can hear the wildlife at times. The people here are friendly and you are close to everything, yet feel like you are out in the boonies! All accommodations are rustic and outside. The shower, compost toilet,kitchen and eating area are covered.
From April 15th -October 15 guests have access to Private hot outdoor shower. From October 15th to April 15th, just the outdoor compost toilet and kitchen sink area is accessible.
As much as they need up till 9pm. : )
Check in is typically between 3 and 6pm. Although sometimes I have stuff going on, so best to arrange a time for check in after the reservation is made. If you require special accommodations or time outside of this window for check in, please advise before reservation is made to ensure it is something I can do. Thank you : )
Please for the safety and enjoyment of all:
1. Pack in, pack out garbage and recyclables and keep food and garbage contained in car or away from camping area so we don't attract any critters.
2. Quiet - Please use bedroom voices
3. Parking only in the designated parking area
4. No animals, additional guests or visitors
5. Please keep shower to a 5-7 minute maximum
6. When using the composting toilet, please ensure you put sawdust in first (if none is in there), then do your thing then put sawdust on top
7. Please only throw balls and Frisbee for dogs (if you choose to interact with them) They choke on sticks. Thank you : )
8. Adults only please
9. Please ensure gates are secured behind you
10. Please keep communal areas tidy behind you, for other guests
11. No shoes in the shower, shower sandals are ok, as long as whatever you use is not on the ground.
12. Please follow instructions on toilet and shower for your safety and comfort and those of other guests
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 97 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I became a member of Airbnb back in 2010.
I have always loved people, animals and our planet. I thought sharing this paradise with others would be a great way for me to meet people and help them to have a great experience staying here in a beautiful, quiet area nestled in the country. We are just 20 minutes away from Microsoft, 35 to Seattle and 5 to 10 minutes from most everything else. We are 5 minutes away from the quaint little artsy town of Duvall - where it is not uncommon to see lots of motorcycles and classic cars driving through. Woodinville is just 15 minutes - a haven with it's districts of wine, beer and whiskey tasting rooms.
It nurtures the soul to be here and I believe you will feel it here as well.
It is an easy going laid back setting. There are a few of us here and 2 really wonderful loving dogs - So if you like a laid back friendly atmosphere and dogs then you will like it here.
Please get in touch for more info, we would love to have you!!!
Blessings : )