Privacy and comfort in a typical Victorian home. Fantastic transport links, just 25 min away from many key London spots.
Access to kitchen. High speed wifi.
Bright, comfortable and super clean Studio-size En-suite Large Double room on Private top floor.
Stylish and spacious 3-floor Victorian house in South Wimbledon.
7 min walk to tube, zone 3.
Newly refurbished, large studio-size double bedroom with your very own bathroom and the privacy of top floor (loft).
Perfect for those who want privacy for the price of a room, while benefitting from family house facilities & environment.
*Comfortable double bed with down pillows & duvet.
* Fresh white bed linen and towels provided.
* Plenty of storage: wardrobe and chest of drawers.
* Double French doors with view to the beautiful back garden.
* Blackout curtains throughout
* Private bathroom with shower
Access to kitchen- diner area & appliances for light meals.
As much or as little interaction as you wish.
* Late check in accepted, please just let me know.
* Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided in the kitchen throughout your stay.
* This is a family home so please be mindful of noises after 8:00pm and before 8am. You are welcome to close your bedroom and bathroom doors to avoid noise from travelling down the house.
* You are welcome to use our kitchen for breakfast and light meals, please just tidy up after yourself.
* Please remove your shoes as soon as you get inside the house, you are welcome to leave them on the hallway.
* Please be aware that your room is on top floor and therefore there are two flights of stairs. Please ensure you are fit to carry your own luggage upstairs by lifting it and not dragging it as this will damage the wooden floor and steps.
* Please be mindful of use of sharing spaces when staying with us.
* Please leave everything as you found it at all times.
* Please remember to shut windows and doors when leaving.
* Please always, always lock front door with key provided. This is for everybody's safety.
* Please respect residents and our family visitors staying in the house at all times.
* Strictly no smoking and no drugs.
* Strictly no visitors allowed into the house at any time.
* No sleeping in the sofa/ living room.
* Unfortunately TV is not for guest use but you can stream your favourite programs on your device using our fast speed wifi.
* Please ensure you dispose any excess rubbish in the recycling or standard bins provided in the kitchen daily and at your departure/ check out. Please recycle when possible.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 16 ตุลาคม 2017 - 20 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
I have been living in London for nearly 10 years and enjoy its buzzing atmosphere, energy and versatility. There is always lots going on and so much to explore from culture to food, shopping and walks.
I am passionate about South West London and Wimbledon in specific too. This is a very green and friendly area whilst having great shops, bars & restaurants, theatre, sports (tennis) and transport links.
I live half of the time on my own and half of the time with my 7 year old son.
We love meeting people, hosting and travelling so airbnb is the perfect fit!
I recently had a charming ensuite bedroom built in the loft of my house to host friends and family and am looking forward to hosting airbnb guests in between visits. The location on the 2nd floor allows plenty of privacy.
Our home has a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, friends coming to visit often want to stay forever! Our kitchen diner and garden are the hotspots in the house for socialising while having something to eat and drink, whilst the lounge is the perfect spot for relaxing.