The Mission offers the best lifestyle and weather in San Francisco. The restaurants, bar's and easy access to everything and everywhere make it so! My apartment is sunny and very spacious. It's the fruition of my dream of owning in San Francisco and I designed it with passion, imagination and attention to details. I hope it is a pleasure for you to stay at my place!
- Big eat in chef's kitchen
- Huge curb less multi person shower with 2 showerheads, 4 body sprays
- Modern glass chandeliers on dimmers, coved ceilings, bay windows, and beautiful satin red oak floors
- Furnished with mid century and modern decor and art.
- The bedrooms are at opposite ends of the space with ample closets and luxury bedding.
- the guests have access to the back yard and use of the gas grill.
I'm very friendly and know this is your holiday ! I will follow the guests lead when it comes to the amount of interaction you desire.
Wifi is strong and reliable. If you are interested in shopping retail or bargainI can offer maps and even guided tours of the best of SF.
*Please treat my space as if it were your own
*please be aware of sound coming into and exiting building especially in the evening
*Please remove shoes upon arrival during the evening.
* Please use coasters on wood surfaces.
* No extra guests without prior arraignments
* No tobacco smoking in the flat.
Ash trays are in kitchen to take on the balcony.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 กันยายน 2017 - 29 ตุลาคม 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน
I have a 10 + in fine dining and luxury hospitality. This background is intrinsic to my passion as a host.
San Francisco is a lifestyle paradise. I have lived in the Mission for 20+ and have extensive knowledge of many aspects of SF wonderful. To start the food scene is fantastic on all levels from our Organic Farmers markets to the many food trucks. I can steer you to the best of cheap eats or otherwise. Shopping from previously owned materials (clothes, building materials, furnishings) The entire apartment was remodeled and furnished via San francisco salvage yard, Habitat Restore and a huge monthly antiques fair. If you love thrifting or the thrill of the hunt I can offer a personalized guided tour of the best of re-used and retail shopping in SF. If your Queer or more then curious...let me steer you beyond the Castro G*y scene and into the high h*m* holiday city street fairs. Ask me about Folsom and Dore alley. Last the Cannabis explosion as medicine or otherwise. I love living in the Mission and am happy to be a director of possibilities for you!