+ This apartment really is a dream in terms of location, layout and the garden/terraces. It is actually far nicer in reality than the photos depict.
+The apartment complex is lovely and quiet - come here if you want complete relaxation, sun bathing and time to chill out. We had sunshine from 1030am right through to beautiful sunsets.
- There are plenty of steps and you will be carrying your bags up and down stairs so do bear this in mind mobility wise.
+ The area is particularly nice, with a path to Anfi beach and to Arguineguin right on the doorstep.
- For our stay, there was no kettle to make tea (we had to boil water in a saucepan on the hob). There is a coffee maker but no pods were supplied and I could not find pods in the local supermarkets to buy.
- It is listed that there is a hairdryer and so I did not bring mine with me....and then I could not find the hairdryer anywhere in the apartment!
- Also wifi worked for the first 12-16 hours and then we had no wifi in the apartment for the rest of our stay. When I contacted the host, I was told to check at reception and it seems this is a long term problem in the complex.
- While I could work the hob, we could not figure out how to work the oven and there was no leaflet in the kitchen with instructions
Overall, this really is a super apartment and idyllic if you are after some rest and relaxation. Do get clarification from the host that all is working before your arrival because as we were there for only 5 days, we really wanted to just switch off without having to deal with frustrations like no wifi and electric kettle to make tea and coffee