ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Private bedroom in a shared apartment (owner present.) Quiet and cozy, safe and only 5 minute walk from the best spas, nightlife and restaurants Koreatown has to offer. All basic living needs provided including fast wifi and towels if you need them.
One bedroom in a shared apartment, 80Mbps wifi, close to trains and buses, restaurants. No pets, non-smoking home.
The apartment is very clean and well maintained. It should feel cozy but cool. Partially sunlit, very private, quiet and walking distance to the best restaurants, spas and karaokes in the neighborhood.
You have access to the whole apartment, but I will be here a lot. I sleep late as well so coming in late is no big deal.
- Black and white printer (10c per print to a jar and that's only if I remember)
- Netflix or Amazon Prime TV
- Wireless bluetooth speakers for your iPhone music
- In unite washer but no dryer (hang dry only)
- Detergent and bleach
- Your own bar soap (hotel size)
- French press and grinder
- Coffee grinder
- Complimentary coffees and teas (when available)
- Kitchen basics
- Bathroom with separate shower and tub
- Private bedroom
- Fresh sheets
- Fresh towels
- Balcony with lounge chairs connected to bedroom
- Reserved space parking (not always available, please inquire before booking!)
- Inflatable extra bed for third guest (not always available, please inquire if you need this)
- One entire closet
- Hair dryer
- Iron and Table
I work from home and will stay in the living room. The bedroom is remote enough that you feel you have your own nook. It locks from the inside as well.
I'm basically a quiet roommate. Headphones on tapping away at computer, but here if you need me :)
The building is VERY quiet. Maybe not the spot to come home to from a crazy whisky rager. In order to keep my little operation going I try to keep things low key please :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I am a UX/UI designer originally from Chicago and now in Los Angeles. I love technology, movies, games art and design.
I usually read two books at a time, one technical and work related and one juicy and fun to read.
On a normal day I'm probably at a cafe sipping mocha and just chatting with friends.
About me as a guest:
I am clean, quiet and big on manners and respecting space. Not shy just not rude :) I'm the type of person who puts something back where they found it so the next person doesn't have to wonder where it is.