This one-of-a-kind luxury location for special events and large group getaways can accommodate up to 13 guests in two houses connected by a spectacular loggia. Artfully reconfigured from a past life as a henequen factory, the property features pools, gardens, patios, open-air living spaces, a rooftop terrace, and a 85 ft. limestone chimney.
Renowned Mexican architect Salvador Reyes and his partner Josefina Larrain renovated this former henequen factory and filled it with unique luxury touches, handcrafted furniture, and art.
The heart of these century-old buildings is the high-ceilinged, open-sided loggia, a perfect location to experience the Yucatan tradition of indoor/outdoor living. Groups can lounge and dine in semi-sheltered areas that spill out into patios perfect for hosting a BBQ. Climb a spiral staircase to the rooftop terrace for drinks under the stars. Or take a refreshing dip in the pool before a chef-made meal.
Casa Nueva’s 3 bedrooms offer en suite bathrooms, A/C, and 26 ft. ceilings. Casa Antigua houses the kitchen, indoor living space, sleeping loft, and 2 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Experience Yucatecan life in a handpicked home from Remixto. As hosts who love the Yucatan and our unique portfolio of homes, we want to make sure you do, too. That’s why we offer every Remixto guest high-quality hospitality, including:
- An in-person welcome, so we can answer any of your questions about the home, grounds and neighborhood.
- Dedicated concierge assistance at your fingertips, including airport pickups and transportation to beaches, archeological ruins, nature tours, and more.
- A treasure trove of advice and tips for getting the most out of your stay. Local shopping, dining, nightlife, sightseeing: we don't recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- A home environment that reflects the diversity and unique history of Yucatecan culture, plus hotel-quality linens and toiletries in every home.
We are Remixto Historic, the premiere vacation home specialist of the Yucatan peninsula. Our colonial style-meets-modern convenience homes are hand-selected for their unique character and ability to transport our guest to an authentically Yucatecan vacation experience
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2. At check in, you will be required to sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.
4.In addition to the rental fee, a 5% gratuity will be collected at the time of check out for house and grounds staff.
We’re Remixto, a new way to experience Mexico.
We create unique, immersive travel experiences that celebrate the diversity of Mexican life: the vibrant global energy of CDMX, the colonial and Mayan history of the Yucatán peninsula, the stunning beauty of the Gulf Coast and Riviera Maya. We believe real-world travel experiences shouldn’t have to skimp on luxuries. That’s why our one-of-kind vacation rental homes come with world-class amenities and personalized travel services that allow you escape, indulge, and explore the rich culture and history of the place we love to call home.
When you stay in a Remixto home, you get to experience history. Whether a beachfront villa, urban pied-a-terre, or restored colonial, we handpick every home for its unique charm and character and we stock it with modern, first-rate amenities and handcrafted local comforts. With the privacy that comes with every one of our properties and our 24/7 customizable concierge services, you can truly relax and live just like you’re at home—except better.
Want to immerse yourself in local culture? Whether you’re looking to wander through cobblestone streets and colonial buildings, indulge in authentic late-night street food, check out world-class cultural attractions, relax on the beach, or explore the best in contemporary design and cuisine, our team of experts can help you discover the hidden local gems of the neighborhood around you.