Enjoy and relax in our wellness room in Aachen- Hahn (approx. 12 km from AC-City)
Double room with open bathroom with large shower, freestanding bath and sauna*, wood fire place*, garden, incl. breakfast, bed linen, towels, cleaning.
* There are additional fees!
Note: There is no kitchen.
From 29.9. to 3.10.17 the minimum booking is 3 days!
Our guest room is located in a listed building from 1800 from quarry stone and stud in Aachen / Hahn. The place is dominated village and belongs directly to the city of Aachen. This spacious room consists of 4 nested passage rooms including bathroom and toilet, which are closed to a residential unit together. This open design offers a special living experience.
Equipment: Sauna*, fire place*, garden
* We charge a fee of 5 EUR for wood, if you would like to use the fire place.
Use of the fire place is limited in summer time in case of warm weather.
We will charge 6 EUR per use of the sauna.
Note: There is no kitchen in the guest room!
to enable you a pleasant and untroubled stay, we ask you to read our house rules carefully. With your booking you accept these conditions explicitly.
Our B&B Wellness room is a guest room in the conventional sense, which we have enhanced with some wellness-extras. These are a generous bathroom with freestanding bath and large rain shower, a small sauna and a woodburning stove with wide glass screen.
To avoid misunderstandings, we have to point out that
We are not a private Spa or anything similar!
We ask our guests to consider this when using our wellness-extras.
We want to make your stay as pleasant as possible and place our extras at your disposal without extra cost, provided they are used within reasonable boundaries. Thinking also of the environment, we ask you not to use the shower for longer than 30mins per person, not to reheat the sauna more than 2-3 times per night‘s stay, and not to overly heat the room with opened windows.
If you want to use the sauna again on the day of departure, or want to check out later (if the booking plan allows), please let us know. We will charge 30,00 EUR for this extra use.
Thank you for your understanding. We very much look forward to your booking and can already promise you a relaxed and restorative stay in our house.
1. Reserved rooms are available to the guest from 15.00 o‘clock on the day of arrival and should be vacated by 11.00 o‘clock on the day of departure. Unless a later arrival time was agreed, the landlord cannot guarantee to keep the booking after 18.00 o‘clock.
2.Pets are not permitted.
3.The entire house is a non-smoking area!
4.Weapons of any kind may not be brought into the rented room.
5.For safety reasons, the front door must be kept closed at all times.
6.The pursuit of commercial purposes within our accomodation is not permitted.
7. Anyone who causes damage to the building or inventory is liable for it
under the statutory provision. Theft or intentional damage will be reported to the police. At check out an inspection of the room is carried out by the landlord.
Compensation for possible damage or lost keys is billed and to be payed in cash on departure.
8. The landlord shall exercise jurisdiction over the premises! In urgent cases the landlord is permitted to enter the rooms to exercise property rights. At disturbance of sanctity of the home or violation of the house rules the landlord is entitled to take appropriate measures to restore order. Guests can be expelled from the accommodation after repeated warnings or gross violations of sanctity of the home.
9. From 22:00 to 06:00 o‘clock please respect the right of every occupant of the
house and the neighbours to a good night‘s sleep.
1. It is prohibited to rearrange the furniture in the rooms and to interfere with electrical equipment or other installations. The use of personal electrical devices is not permitted, with the exception of personal notebooks and charging stations for mobile devices, razors, hair dryers and the provided kettle under supervision. Cooking in the rooms is strictly prohibited.
2. We ask you to place all your personal belongings in the guest room, with the exception of shoes and jackets, which can be left in the corridor.
3. When leaving the room, the windows and doors must be closed. We also ask you to close the lower front door in the house and the garden door (see garden use).
4. Overnight stay of third parties is strictly prohibited. The key must not be passed on to third persons!
5. For the duration of the stay the guest is responsible for the security of personal belongings. The landlord is not liable.
6. The stove should be operated solely by the landlord, especially the initial lighting of the fire must be done by the landlord to avoid smoke!
7. The wooden floor of the guest room is slippery in some places, we recommend wearing slippers (no felt soles) or stopper socks. These can be borrowed free of charge for the duration of your stay with us. (see top drawer of the dresser)
8. The lighting of candles is prohibited in the guest room! Electric tea lights with charging station are at your disposal. (see top drawer of the chest of drawers)
1. Any heavy soiling must be removed by the guest immediately. In the interest of all guests we ask you to leave the bathroom in a tidy condition. We ask you to dry the glass shower wall after use. Final cleaning is the landlord‘s responsibility and is included in the price.
2. Laundry may not be washed in the bathroom, nor may wet clothes or towels be dried on the radiators. A drying rack is provided in the guest room, please remember ventilation!
3. The sauna may be used after guests have been briefed by the landlord. Please protect the wooden surfaces in the whole sauna by sitting or lying on towels only. Please turn off the sauna immediately after the last sauna session. The sauna takes approximately 30 minutes to warm up. (see notice for more information on sauna use)
4.Please do not throw hygiene products such as sanitary towels, diapers/nappies, tampons or tissues into the toilet!
1. The breakfast room is on the 1st floor under the wooden staircase to the 2nd floor.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, breakfast is provided for you from 9-11 o‘clock.
3. If you have allergies or intolerances please inform us in advance so we can take them into account.
4. The breakfast room is also a non smoking area!
1. The use of the garden is permitted after a briefing by the landlord. We ask you to keep the garden door always locked and to hang the key to the garden back onto the key hooks after use.
2 .Barbecue or open fires are allowed on special days!
1. Your car can be parked for free in front of the house.
2. A place for bicycles / motorcycles can be provided in the garage.
Please return the garage key to the key hooks after use.
1. Children under 5 years stay free of charge.
2. A cot and playpen can be made available.
3. Baby toys and baby bottle warmer can also be made available upon request.
4. Please dispose of diapers immediately in the black garbage bin with white lid.
Have a nice stay.
Your family Baarth
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น