Fully renovated with top quality of amenities. Located in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Four minute walk to JFK Station which leads to Downtown Boston, MIT and Harvard shortly. Beach of Dorchester Bay is 15 minutes walking. Supermarket nearby.
Only 4 minutes walk, you will arrive in subway leading to Downtown Boston, South Station, MIT and Harvard.
Directions to my apartment:
Take Sydney Street pass when you are off JFK station.
Arrive in Sydney Street in one minute.
Turn left to Crescent Ave.
Newport Street is on your left when you walk for 2 minutes in Crescent Ave.
Enter the apartment with keys after meeting the landlord.
Contact me with my cell phone at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) If you have any questions.
Clean fee $30.
1. This apartment is for residential purpose only. No any commercial or other non-residential activities are allowed.
2. Keep quiet and clean in the apartment.
3. No guest is allowed to stay after 9:00 p.m. and before 8:30 a.m. Anyone who keeps his/her guest overnight without permission from the host will lose the reservation and should move out immediately.
4. No party in the apartment.
5. No smoking inside of the house.
6. No pets, please.
7. You need to share housing duty if staying over 5 days.
A professor at a university in Boston with focus on Sino-US relations. I enjoy doing garden work during my spare time. I also want to make friends with people from the world.