ผู้เข้าพัก 3 คน
100m far from Panormou metro station, 5 stops from the center, in a calm, multicultural neighbourhood, a cozy, quiet and fully renewed 50 m2 appartment at the 4th floor. Close to SM, kiosks, bars & restaurants, ideal for a couple or family.
- The building has in total about 25 apartments
- My apartment is 50 sq.m. it has 2 rooms with a balcony, 1 kitchen with table & 4 chairs, 1 bathroom/toilet.
- It sleeps easily 3 people in the two rooms.
- It was fully renovated in 2011 and originally built in the 1960s.
- Small balcony facing other buildings
- Quality wood floor
- Large storage space
- Very quiet flat
- Fully equipped and renovated large kitchen with oven, fridge & freezer, kettle, coffee machine, utensils & household items.
- Fully equipped bathroom with washing machine, bath tub, sink, hairdryer etc.
- Living room has a comfortable couch, able to host third person, armchair, television & DVD with a lot of movies to watch, stereo & CDs, wireless internet as well as landline with possibility to receive phone calls
- Large fully furnished private bedroom with double bed, 2 commodes, dresser with mirror & closet
- extra pillows & sheets are available.
- towels are available.
- Ceiling ventilators instead of airconditioning
- There is a piano in the living room
- baby cot & sheets, baby chair & relax
Usually I welcome guests and show them around the house. During their stay, I am available and more than happy to answer to any questions, give suggestions about were to eat or shop. I also provide an Athens Guide with personalised info about the city.
welcome pick up - Welcome Pickups is a service that provides a very warm, informative and personalized transfer from and to the Athens Airport. The service is offered by vetted drivers who speak excellent english and are trained to give you insights and information for your stay in Athens. The price is the same that you would pay if you get a taxi from the airport line. In order to book you can go to (URL HIDDEN) and add the code "elenakey13" to book for my bnb directly. Apart from the ride you can get a local sim card or book a tour offered by Athens locals! Keep in mind though that you need to complete the booking at least 24 hours before your arrival
- Baby & family friendly
- pet friendly
- non smoking inside policy
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I was born in Athens and spent my childhood in Brussels. I studied Political Science and moved on to postgraduate studies of anthropology at the Free University of Brussels. On my return to Athens, in 2005 I studied at the Faculty of Political Science & Public Administration. Since 2007 I live & work in the city center.
With my partner, we live in Ampelokipoi and we have a three year old daughter.