"Live Like a Local" at The Artisanery, our charming 1br cottage. Quiet neighborhood. Walking distance to downtown Burlington with all the comforts of home. Peaceful bedroom with King-size bed. Full kitchen. Washer/Dryer.
This is our personal home away from home. A place we love and a place we love to share.
Our perfect guests would be a couple or individual that likes the space, quiet and charm of a home in a historic residential neighborhood. Someone who loves porch swings at sunset, snuggling under blankets for a movie night in, exploring the local culture or walking downtown for dinner and some live music.
We expect you to treat our home with the same courtesy, care and respect that you would the home of a close friend or family member.
- Renters must be 25yr or older.
- Unfortunately, we aren't really set up for small children.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
- The Artisanery is located in a quite residential neighborhood so please be considerate of our neighbors.
- We are happy to accommodate early check-in/late checkout when possible.
- Single night stays are available on occasion. Contact us for consideration.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
About Sarah: I am a photographer, graphic designer, curator of beautiful things and a collector of experiences. There is a streak of wanderlust in my family which means I had the chance to travel around the country growing up. Whenever we would travel, I insisted on taking photos with people in them. It seems that the portrait photographer soul was already spreading it's wings in my teenage self.