ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Rumah Cantik is located in a quiet part of Ubud, Bali. Not far from central Monkey Forest Rd by motorbike, & near padi fields. It has 2 bedrooms and a patio that can convert into an extra room. Full kitchen and washer. Suitable for weekly or monthly rentals.
Pleasant house in quiet area. 8-10min easy motorbike ride to Ubud central.
Full kitchen facility includes the following appliances:
2. Cooking stoves
4. Microwave oven
5. Rice cooker
Please note that we do not have any toaster or coffee maker.
Washing machine, airconditioned living room and bedrooms (fans in bedrooms also available), patio that can be converted into an extra room with ceiling fan, hair dryer. New addition - outdoor BBQ pit for a party! :)
For urgent on-the-ground matters, please contact one of the following my Balinese sister Putu, or my Bapak (Pak Bella). Please state your name and that you are Kathleen's guest at Rumah Cantik when you call.
The owner is also contactable via Airbnb messaging. Wifi & contact details are provided at the telephone desk.
Cleaning services can be arranged for up to twice a week. Please contact Putu or Kathleen with not less than 1 day advance notice when you need cleaning service. Guests are encouraged to also do their own housekeeping in the interim. Cleaning materials (i.e. broom, mop) are kept in the storeroom.
Kitchen appliances include stove, fridge, electric baking oven, microwave oven, kettle, rice cooker and kitchen utensils. An outdoor BBQ pit is also available for outdoor use.
Pls note that latest check-in with your own transport is at 6pm (estimated flight arrival time not later than 3pm). If your flight arrives after 3pm, then we would require you to take our airport transfer to the house. Thank you.
1. A gas tank for cooking will be provided for new guests checking in. Please check the gas level regularly to prevent sudden termination of gas available while cooking. Should a tank need to be replaced urgently, it can be purchased from a nearby convenience store. Otherwise, please contact Putu or Pak Bella.
2. Please ensure all leftover food are disposed of, and all kitchen utensils and cooking appliances are cleaned thoroughly before check-out. Cleaning sponges are provided but should they become used up during your trip, you may purchase new ones or inform for the cleaning staff to provide during his next cleaning session.
3. All food waste filtered at the kitchen sink MUST be removed after every cooking session to prevent pests.
4. Filtered water at the kitchen can be used for cooking. To drink, boiling the filtered water is recommended.
5. Some cooking sauces & condiments may be left in the house by the owner or the previous tenant. If you choose not to use them, kindly place the sauces in the fridge and condiments in the kitchen drawer.
6. If the BBQ pit is being used during your stay, please ensure it is thoroughly cleaned after use for the convenience of use by other guests.
1. Please insert plastic bags into the trash cans provided (found in the store room and toilets). The trash plastic bag for food wastes must be tied up at the end of each day to prevent pests. For trash bags that are full, please place them tied up outdoors but still within the house compound temporarily.
2. Please remove perishable trash at an open concrete rubbish bin on the main street after turning right. It is on the left side of the street about 150m away (please do not dispose them in our next door neighbors' trash bins). Non-perishable trash will be removed by the cleaning staff when the house is cleaned.
1. For every week's stay, at least Rp100,000 worth of electricity credit (translating to 70 electricity units credit) will be provided for tenants use (e.g. for 3 weeks stay, we provide at least 210 units credit). This is usually sufficient for normal use (ie switching off aircondition and lights when not in use).
2. Please note that when electricity credit is low, there will be a beeping sound for about 5 hours before electricity is terminated. Kindly monitor the electricity credit box outside the storeroom to avoid sudden stoppage of electricity. Pak Bella can assist to purchase additional electricity credit (though it may not be as immediate). Guests will need to pay for the additional credit.
3. Pls switch off lights and air conditioners when not in use, or when nobody is in the house.
1. Open the store room door as often as possible to keep it less damp and humid.
2. Keep the store room clean by drying off mops and any cleaning tools used outdoors before hanging them up in the store.
3. Please kindly only use floor towels for the floor.
1. Smoking is allowed at the garden and outdoor patio, but not in the bedrooms or living room/kitchen.
2. No pets allowed.
3. Children above 6 years old allowed.
4. Please bring your own plug adapters and electrical mosquito repellants (ultrasonic frequency types are effective) for use in the house. Mosquito coils can only be used outdoors.
5. As it sometimes rain in Bali, you may wish to bring a poncho or buy it in Ubud for use when riding the motorbike.
6. As in most part of neighborhood Ubud, there is limited street lightings. You may wish to consider bringing a torch if you plan to walk out at night.
7. Cleaning will be provided via a call to Putu at least 1 day in advance of cleaning required. It can be provided no more than 2 times a week.
8. Please kindly feed the fish in the pond sparingly with the fish food provided in the storeroom. Do not overfeed as the fish's main job is to consume any mosquito larvae laid in the pond. If fish food runs out, please inform the cleaning staff Ketut.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Built Rumah Cantik from scratch with love with my family in Ubud. Am happy to open its doors for anyone in the world to share in the fruit of our labor.
I am also a certified PADI diving instructor. Diving can be part of your Bali experience! :)