A mixture of vintage and modern comfort, the apartment (Holiday House) in the heart of Old Town, located next to the sea and away from the town beach 10 min walk. Start from June 2017 parking is not free any more.Daily parking ticket costs about 15€.
Old stone house in the center of UNESCO town.
Good choice for those who want calm place on Hvar island, with central location of Stari Grad on the island!
• walking distance to everything
• 10 minutes walk to the first beach
• free Wi-fi
There is a 2 x bedroom with real bed for two and a dining room with good equipped kitchen and bathroom.
DISCOVER STARI GRAD!
We suggest you:
• sightseeing of Stari Grad: Church of St.Stephen, remains of ancient town Faros, renaissance palace of poet Petar Hektorović ( the Dominican Monastery (with an iconic painting by Tintoretto), Museum of Stari Grad and many small galleries
• cycling through the village of Dol and Vrbanj,
• Stari Grad Plain (the Ager or the Chora) listed on UNESCO cultural landscape that has remained practically intact since it was first colonized by Ionian Greeks from Paros in the 4th century BC.
The original agricultural activity of this fertile plain, mainly centering on grapes and olives, has been maintained since Greek times to the present.
The site is also a natural reserve. The landscape features ancient stone walls and trims, or small stone shelters, and bears testimony to the ancient geometrical system of land division used by the ancient Greeks, the chora which has remained virtually intact over 24 centuries.
• A trip to the top of St. Nicholas, the highest peak on the island or the spine of the peninsula Kabal with eco-trails
• Diving - bays and headlands of the peninsula Kabal, there is a diving club in Stari Grad
• Walk through the streets of Stari Grad
• Visit to nearby islands (Brac, Vis, Korcula) and cities on the coast (Split, Trogir )
• Fishing : recreation and sport
• Swimming on beaches (40 sand, gravel and rocky bays and inlets)
DID YOU KNOW?
• Stari Grad is one of the most ancient villages in all Europe dating from 384 BC
• The name Stari Grad literally means "Old Town"
• Island of Hvar is known as the sunniest island in Europe, with four
UNESCO heritages, the world's top naturist beach and a quality wine tradition dating back some 2400 years, Hvar also boasts the oldest public theater in Europe and claims the origins of organized tourism in Europe with the founding of the Hvar Health Society in 1868.
as much as they will like
Hello - Dobar dan
I am renting this place for my mum.
She dosen't speak english so I did this part of communication with guest.
But she takes all care of house to be nice, clean and comfortable for our guests.
Being a seaman is my professional occupation, so I am usually out from country, and then my wife Ivana and daughter Lucija will take care and assist you dear guest with english translation and other guidance.