Lovely modern apartment in old brick house from the thirties is situated in tranquil place even as very close to historical part of the city. Comfortable and ample for couples as well as for single traveller. Enjoy relaxing in our private library.
The apartment located near to the historic centre can be your gateway to discover beauties of Prague. From this place you can walk to Prague Castle, its area and further to Lesser Town, Charles Bridge and Old Town. Five minutes walk you can reach Strahov Monastery (with its fantastic brewery) and Petrin Hill with famous little sister of Eiffel Tower.
Enjoy this peacefull place next to the heartbeating historical metropolis.
The apartment is sunny, spacious and comfortable (55 m2) with modern equipment:
- fully equipped kitchen (cooker, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle)
- bedroom with double-bed, walk-in wardrobe
- bathroom (shower bath, washing machine, hair dryer)
- small library room used as relaxing room (english books included)
- included: bed clothes, towels
- thermostatic iron
- Free Wi-fi
I have been living in Prague since my birth so I will be very happy to give you private advices and choises on your stay in Prague. If you have any further questions don´t hasitate contact me.
- free WIFI
- non smoking apartment
- no pets allowed