ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
My centrally-located two-bedroom apartment is just 200m from cheap public transport and perfect for 1-2 people. Friendly pet snakes make for a unique and educational experience. Relax with high-speed wifi, airconditioned room & a 12.5m pool!
I live alone and work a full time job, meaning you will have complete privacy from 8am to 4pm during the week. I have two harmless pythons who each live in a secure enclosure in my loungeroom. I am a non-smoker and my home is drug free and queer friendly.
You will be sleeping on a queen bed in your own room. Fresh towels and linen are provided for each guest.
As shown in the listing photos, this is a top floor apartment and there are two flights of stairs that you will need to climb. There is no elevator or lift on the premises.
Shared loungeroom, bathroom and kitchen spaces.
24/7 access to a 12.5m shared swimming pool is included.
Access to high-speed wifi is included, for web browsing only.
Smoking is not permitted indoors.
Washing machine, laundry detergent, fridge and kitchen use is included.
An iron and ironing board are available free of charge.
Free on-street parking available ONLY.
I offer all of my guests as much or as little privacy as they prefer. I love chatting with all of my guests and often invite guests to join me on social outings. I genuinely enjoy listening to everyone's experiences and perspectives on life. I spend a lot of time at home when I'm not working, so am happy to offer advice or answer questions about your stay in Darwin.
Guests will need to check in when I am home, between 5pm-7:30am weekdays, or propose a time for weekend arrivals.
I accept late night/early morning check-ins - just let me know when you expect to arrive. Guests planning trips to Kakadu/Litchfield should book tours departing at 7am or later, as the public bus to the city doesn't run before 6:30am.
- You are welcome to use my fridge and kitchen, but it is important that these areas are left as they were found. Cleaning instructions are posted around the kitchen and cleaning products/equipment can be found under the kitchen sink.
- No smoking indoors. You may smoke on the front balcony (near the front door)
- WiFi access is provided for web browsing ONLY. Like most Australians, my internet plan has a limited quota, so you will need to be conservative with your internet usage. This means not using video streaming services like Netflix, Stan, Hulu, Amazon Video. Please disable any operating system updates and cloud storage services like Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Drive etc. If you have a Windows 10 laptop you will need to set my Wi-Fi network as a ‘metered connection’ as soon as you connect to it. Ask me if you need help doing this. My Wi-Fi network has download quotas for each device, so if you use a lot of data in one day your internet access will be disabled.
- Do not bring food or drinks into the bedroom as it will attract pests. You can eat at the dining table.
- A house key is provided on the condition that guests will lock the front doors at ALL times for security reasons - including when you are at home. If you take the keys with you when you check out, I will have to replace them using money from your security deposit.
- Do not park your vehicle in the carpark. These spaces are numbered and allocated to the residents of the apartment complex. Please park on the street instead. There is no charge for this, but please ensure you always lock your vehicle and do not leave valuables visible inside.
- If you are not using something, turn it off. Make sure you turn off ALL lights, fans, TV and airconditioners when you leave the room. This is very important because electricity is very expensive in Darwin.
- If you use the airconditioning, make sure you close all the windows in the room. The cold air will not stay in if you leave the windows open!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I was born and raised in Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia. I am a 27-year-old queer ally, graphic designer and homeowner. I don't smoke, don't do drugs and only drink occasionally. I am Darwin's most experienced Airbnb host and have always offered a competitive, low-budget rate.
My family survived Cyclone Tracy, which destroyed Darwin in 1974. I am a very ambitious person and a go-getter. I'm into photography and I'm a bit of a geek - I love computers and gadgets. When I'm not working, I'm usually at the gym, spending time with my pet snakes, or hanging out with friends and family.
My international travel experience is a school trip to Japan in 2005, and more recently California (February 2015), New York City (April 2014), and Belgium, Denmark, Sweden and Switzerland (July 2013). I have hosted over 370 people through Airbnb and other websites, so am accustomed to having a constant flow of guests in my home.
Henry Ford once said, "You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do."
This is my attitude towards life.