BEST DEAL PROMOTION!!
Newly renovated apartment in the heart of Bangkok with beautiful Chaophraya river view (64sqm). Near Krung Thon Buri BTS Station (4Mins by car) with easy access to major tourist spots.
프로모션..BTS역과 가까운 방콕의 아늑하고 편안한 방
The space is a 64 sqm cozy one-bedroom apartment, the room is fully equipped with brand new furnitures.
- King size bed and pillows with high quality mattress/Side table
- Closet/Drawers/Dining table+Chairs
- Kitchen utensils (Pot/Pan/Ladle/Turner)/Plates/Cereal bowls/Mugs/Electric cooktop/Dining area
- Living room with a super comfortable sofa.
- Home Theater System with a Huge Projector-Screen for those wanting a chilled night in/Dvd Player
- Stylish modern bathroom with shower.
- Free Wifi/Elevator
**We provide soap, shampoo, and toilet paper for our guests
except towels and personal items**
- 7/11 right in front of the building, opened 24/7
- High security with CCTV
- Electronic in-out keycard and 24 hours guarding system.
- Various kinds of delivery food available 24/7
-------What's Good in my place?-------
1.) Small delights at our place
A big Projector-Screen + Home Theater System that you can enjoy watching movies while staying here.
Plus, I always keep various kinds of tea, coffee in the kitchen for my guests. Have a nice warm sip while getting relaxed! Feel free to try them!
2.) Safety & Accessibility
During your stay BTS Sky Train will make your life easier as it will take you to everywhere.
I'm more than welcome to help you on planning your trip or give you a mini city tour if available during the weekends ;)
I own a travel agency in Bangkok, so I know the city very well and enjoy giving my guests the opportunity to see the places tourists are missing out in this beautiful city.
However, I will be contactable 24/7 except when busy with work.
Check in time is 2.00 pm
Check out time is at 12.00 at noon
**Early Check in or late check out is depends on availability**
Do not trust Thai's approaching you on the street, telling you they know a good travel agency, there are some scams here especially in tourist areas. Just ask me we are happy to help and can tell you the best and cheapest way to travel.
Anyway, I love my apartment and I would like to welcome people who are friendly, tidy and respectful of other's environments :-)
• Please turn off the air-cons and switch off lights when you go out.
• No guest to stay overnight other than guests informed prior to check in.
• Smoking is not allowed
• Do not drink alcohol by the swimming pool.
• Please do not drag your luggage or drag any furnitures in the room due to the wooden tiles.
• Please do not walk around in the room with shoes on.
Just treat the room like your home and we wish you a pleasant stay in our lovely apartment :)
I am Thai living in Bangkok, own a travel agency, extremely friendly person who love to travel. We hope you choose to stay with us. We promise to make you as comfortable as possible!