Comfortable and convenient apartment for two (up to four) located near city center. Great location with magnificent panoramic view of Pakleni island, seafront, surrounded with all necessary facilities (restaurants, grocery stores, rent a boat/car)...
Apartment is ideal for those who:
- Want to reside right by the sea coast promenade
- Want to enjoy on the shared terrace with a spectacular view
- Wish to go for a swim and then sunbathe or enjoy in the shade on their terraces, until the next dip in the sea – closest beach is only 50 meters away
- Do not want to walk more than 5 minutes of pleasant walk by the sea to get to the city center, but still want to relax outside of its 24-hour noise
- Want to enjoy in absolute peace and quiet through night and day
- Want to park their car on a private space just behind their apartment
Comfortable and convenient apartment for two, up to four, is located near city centre, 5 minutes’ walk. Great location with magnificent panoramic view of Pakleni island, in a seafront, surrounded with all necessary facilities (restaurants, grocery stores, rent a boat/car, taxi boat, etc.). Since it is located at first row to the sea it is only 3 minutes away from the nearest public beach.
When you arrive to Hvar, I will gladly help you with all the information you would like to know about Hvar town and island.
In order to make this accommodation more accessible for our guests, final cleaning is free of charge.
All our guests need to present us their ID card or Passport details in purpose of tourist registration in local tourist office. Information that we need for registration are: First name, Last name, Birthdate, Passport or ID number and Nationality.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 86 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am very sensitive person, love modern architecture, modern art and music, love to travel, communicative and relaxed.
I live in Zagreb with my husband Frane. Now since both Frane and I are retired we spend most of the summer in Hvar, in house where Frane grew up. My two grown up sons also live in Zagreb with their families.
Since we are in Hvar during the summer and have two extra apartments, originally intended for our sons who unfortunately spend only two weeks a year in them, we decided to rent them out. In last couple of years we completely renovated and redecorated the whole house including both apartments.
I respect all my guests privacy, but am also at their disposal with a advice or help if needed. I am generally considered as a great host :)