ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
NEW, FULLY RENOVATED in May 2015, the apartment is located in 1 of the most central streets of Lisbon. You are moments away from the river, Chiado and Bairro Alto. Immerse yourself in beautiful Lisbon being centrally stationed in comfort and style.
This modern 56 sqm (602 sq ft - Living area) apartment welcomes up to 4 people to an open space wooden floor living room, fully fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
The apartment itself is very bright. With 7 large windows the apartment will give you the sunshine that brought you to Lisbon.
A central location is everything and you are in the historic centre of Lisbon. For the best experience just walk and explore.
You are around 10 mins walk from world-famous Bairro Alto & Chiado and from the Cais do Sodré tube/ferry/train station (taking you to the beach in just 20m). Also, you are moments away from the stop of the historic 28 Tram line and river.
Around the apartment there are several typical cafes and restaurants. Supermarket, public transport and grocery stores are just around the corner.
Guests have access to:
- Phone/Internet/Cable TV
- Chromecast for movie projection
- Fully fitted kitchen (oven/microwave/fridge/dishwasher etc)
- 1 double bedroom (with large wardrobe)
- 1 double sofa bed (living room)
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Towels, linens & bedsheets included
- There are free street car parking places near the apartment (but sometimes is not easy to get a spot). There are also paid street parking spots (from 09h-19h during the week and free on weekends)
Business, pleasure, romance, sun or history... Whatever brought you to Lisbon, we hope you leave it with a smile!
- Please refrain from smoking inside of the apartment.
- Please be mindful and turn off lights, water and heating while not in use.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My name is Joao and at the moment I am living in London. I'm excited that Airbnb allows me to share my apartment in Lisbon and that you'll be able to explore and fall in love with this historical capital.
Note that, If you decide to rent you will have the apartment exclusively to your self.
I bit about myself:
I'm 33 and I love to spend time with my wife and puppy.
I love horseback riding, play football, travel and meet people. Every city has its charm but Paris, Florence, London and Lisbon are right up there in terms of my preference.
I love good wine and I always like to try something new when I travel.