A beautiful 2BR home with clean modern design, gracious amenities and amazing light in the highly desirable Biltmore is what you will find upon your arrival. Vaulted ceilings | Full suites | Wi-Fi | Private pool | 24-hour guard | Tennis courts | Golf
Pets: Well-behaved pets are always welcome! Just let us know who will be staying, in advance.
Children: We would really prefer not to have children under 12 because the pool is not fenced in. Swim at your own risk.
1. Check in time is 3:30 pm and check out time is 11:00 am. Please make
arrangements with the Manager if a different time is needed.
2. This is a no smoking house. Security deposit will be forfeited if there is any evidence of smoking in the house.
3. A minimum “good-care"/reservation deposit of $1500 is required of all
reservations, (stays longer than 30 days may require a higher security deposit). This deposit will be refunded to the rental guests within two weeks (15 days) of check out date provided that:
• No excessive damage is done to the property or its contents, beyond
normal wear and tear at the assessment of property owner.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
• All rubbish and recycling is placed in the appropriate containers located in the bins provided in the garage.
• Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and the wash cycle has been
• The unit is left locked; the air conditioner/heat is turned off; the garbage
and recycling is placed in bins provided.
• Charges (such as any pay-per-view programs ordered) not listed at the
time of departure and discovered later will be assessed an additional
$100 nuisance fee in addition to the unpaid charges that will be charged
to the guests' credit card or deducted from the deposit.
• No early check-in unless approved by Manager. Late arrival and loss of
night(s) due to travel difficulties is not cause for refunds. In case of early
check-out due to acts of nature, god or man…owner is not responsible for
refunding guests. i.e. foul weather, national air traffic grounding et al.
• Any legal action required by the owner as a result of the renter will come
out of the security deposit.
4. Cancellation and Refund Policy:
CANCELLATIONS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED BY EMAIL.
• Cancellations of reservations that are 7 days or less and received by email at 15 days or less prior to check-in will forfeit all payments unless the owner is able to re-rent the same days at the same rate. If the entire cancelled reservation is only partially re-rented, the refund will be based on the rate and the number of re-rented nights plus there will be an additional $225 cancellation fee assessed. If payment was made by credit card and there has to be a refund, a processing fee of up to 7% may apply. The remainder of any funds will be refunded within 2 weeks (15 days) after the last calendar date of your cancelled reservation. Early departure or late arrival does not warrant any refund of funds.
• Cancellations of reservations longer than 7 days will be handled on a case-by-case basis. Factors involved include:
• Amount of advance notice
• Length of time property was reserved for guest
• If the owner is able to re-rent the property for the same time period (or suitable equivalent) at the same rate, a $225 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover the costs of re-renting.
5. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum occupancy shall be only those individuals listed on the confirmation form. In any event, the overnight legal limit for this house is 5 individuals over 8 years of age, as set by the owner.
6. Noise: This is a residential neighborhood and the owner respects his neighbors. No loud parties that disturb our neighbors. No amplified music is allowed outdoors. Please observe Quiet Time between 10:00 pm and 9:00 am. A complaint by the neighbors to the Manager may result in the guests being asked to leave. In such event, no refund will be made.
7. Rate Changes: Rates are subject to change without notice on website.
8. Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advanced payment, deposit, or rent money and the party will not be allowed to check-in. This includes having more overnight guests than listed on the reservation form, a reservation made for financial gain by renter, reservations made by minors.
9. It is suggested that you purchase travel insurance to protect your interests in case of any unforeseen event disrupts your travel plans.
10. This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises unless such accidents, injuries or illness arose from the owners' negligence or willful misconduct. Guests acknowledge that the backyard swimming pool is without a separate security fence and have access and use at their own risk. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others who they invite to use the premises.