This apartment is centrally located within the beautiful, ancient walled city of Lucca, Tuscany.
LA CASA DI PERA has been in the Pera family for generations. This apartment is centrally located within the beautiful, ancient walled city of Lucca, Tuscany. It has been completely renovated with new heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, electrical (WiFi included), kitchen, floors, and bathrooms. Designed by native Lucca architect, Maria Quilici, the renovation remains faithful to historic Lucchese architecture, using authentic Tuscan materials.
The main entry on Via San Nicolao is a common door for the building, where just inside are 2 bicycles provided complimentary. From there the private entry to the apartment is up a small flight of stairs.
The main floor has a foyer with desk for a laptop computer, comfortable living room with ample seating, deluxe kitchen with 5 burner cook-top, oven, dishwasher, double sink, and refrigerator freezer, dining with room for 8 - more when table is extended, and a full bathroom with shower, and bidet.
On the lower level there is a master bedroom with queen bed and private bathroom.
The second bedroom has a queen bed, 2 single beds, and a convertible single bed. NOTE: Ceiling beams, spaced 5' apart, are 5'8' high in this room. There plenty of space for luggage.
This is a lovely apartment to relax, enjoy, and return to at the end of your daily adventures, which are only steps from the front door!
•Within the ancient walled city of Lucca
•2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms (sleeps 7)
•Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
•2 Complimentary bicycles
•Central heating/ Air-conditioning
•1000 square feet
***Building's front wall fresco of "Madonna Del Soccorso" recently featured in Grapevine Magazine***
*3 night minimum
•Cleaning/linen fees €75
The 11% County Tax is added into the rent amount. The Vacation Rental Ordinance only allows for two cars on the street. There is no off-street parking.
Check-in is 3:00 PM and Check-out is 11:00 AM.
1. No smoking on the premises.
2. Garbage and Recycle as per instructions.
3. Renter's personal property must be taken with them upon checkout.
5. No late checkouts.
6. A maximum of 4 people are allowed to rent the house. (If you are going to have guests you must ask us, the owners, prior to inviting them) We have had people take advantage of the "maximum of 4 people allowed"
7. No loud or excessive noise past 9:00 pm.
8. Lock all doors and windows when the house is not in use.
9. Wash and put away all dishes prior to move out.
10. If you, your child or pet gets sick or wets the bed please wash and dry any linens, mattress pads or blankets. The cleaners are not allowed to touch any human or animal body fluid or waste.
11. Report any problems immediately.
12. Sorry for all the rules...Most importantly--have fun and enjoy your stay!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 210 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
David and Laurie are your hosts and try very hard to have a clean place when you arrive. We have been is Santa Cruz for many years and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. We can direct you to beaches, surfing and downtown's restaurants and entertainment..