• 5 huge bedrooms! Accommodates 10-15 people comfortably (with air mattress)
• Kick back and relax in an Eames style lounger & cozy up next to our Morso wood stove
• Lots of tall windows for you to enjoy the beautiful lighting and views
• Relax in our deep soaking tub or in our 9x4 concrete spa rain shower while gazing out into the mountains and greenery
• Open concept chic modern kitchen with high-end amenities. Huge porcelain farm sink & walnut dining table seats 8-10
There is enough space for the entire family or for friends to enjoy!
You can start your day off with coffee or tea on the front porch, we even recommend having an afternoon snack there.
Throughout the day there are several things that you can do. If you prefer to stay in to soak up the peace and serenity, fire up the BBQ and enjoy the back porch with mountain views. If you're feel adventurous, put on some sneakers and take a nice hike up Skunk Hollow Road. The views are gorgeous from there.
For the evening, you can unwind in our deep soaking tub, cozy up next to the wood stove or fire pit and have fun by playing board games or with watching any of the movies that we have for you!
We are always available for questions via email, text, or phone!
There are plenty of amenities to enjoy!
Zoom Flume water park and more!
We expect you to treat our house as if it was yours.
Please no parties in the house or on the property.
Shoes off preferably.
We do not allow anyone smoking in the house.
Pet(s) are considered so please contact us in advance for further assistance. (Additional fee $50 for first dog & $10 each additional dog.)