Exclusively for Foreign Tourists (only) - A Cozy Holiday House, away from street noise, conveniently tucked-in with 24hrs. Security for Foreign Tourists (only). Self-catering & Self-servicing, fully furnished to Western standards with Free Wi-Fi, 3 Air-conditioned Bedrooms, 5 Ceiling & 1 Pedestal Fans, Hot & Cold water in Bathrooms and Kitchen, Bed Linen, Towels, a cozy private Garden consist of a Garden Table/4 chairs, Parasol, 2 BBQ Charcoal Grills, and much more in a Safe Residential Complex
Holiday House Sri Lanka (HHSL) is a Self-servicing and fully furnished to Western Standards House located in suburb Colombo. Holiday House Sri Lanka is conveniently tucked-in, away from street noise with total privacy in a very beautiful and peaceful housing complex called "Olympus Residencies" with 24 hrs. security.
Amongst features; 3 Air-conditioned Double B/R, 5 Ceiling Fans & 1 Pedestal Fans, free Wi-Fi, Bed Linen, Towels, Hot & Cold Water Kitchen and Bathrooms, Garden w/furniture & 2 BBQ Grills, Swimming Pools in the Complex & much more for less! For details, visit Holiday House Homepage (URL HIDDEN)
House consist of 2 floors, 3 Air-conditioned Bedrooms along with 5 Ceiling Fans & 1 Pedestal Fans, 1 Dining Room, 2 Living Rooms (on each floor), 2 Bathrooms with Hot & Cold Water Shower (on each floor), An external toilet, a fully equipped Kitchen with Hot & Cold Water, a Courtyard, a cozy Garden with Garden Umbrella, Table & Chairs, covered Car Park for 1 car (ample free parking just outside HHSL entrance), Swimming Pools for Adults & Children (in the Residencies Complex for a small access fee). When you have Holiday House Sri Lanka, you have entire property exclusively to you/family to enjoy to the fullest with total privacy, just like your own home!
Facilities included but not limited to, free Wi-Fi, Flat screen TV, DVD Player, SIM Card for Mobile Phone (if needed), Pureit Drinking Water Filter, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washing Machine, Gas Oven & Gas Cylinder, Blender & Grinder, Toaster, Prestige Pressure Cooker, Prestige Pans, Cutlery & Crockery, Pots & Pans, Cups & Glasses, Bodum Coffee Maker, Outdoor BBQ Charcoal Grill, Bed Linen, Towels, Iron & Ironing Table, Dry & Wet Vacuum Cleaner, etc.
Besides the cozy Garden, the Holiday House Sri Lanka also contained a balcony where you can enjoy sunbathing from dawn to dust and or a delicious, chilled Sri Lankan "Lion Beer"!
Holiday House Sri Lanka is a Self-Catering and Self-Servicing Holiday House. Therefore, the guests will receive a cleaned and well organized house on arrival. During the stay it is guests responsibility to clean and maintain the house, as well as to handover the cleaned house on their departure.
Please note that under "Pricing" in Airbnb we do not get the opportunity to insert other extra charges applied when rent the Holiday House Sri Lanka. Therefore, all extra charges are listed here:
What is Included in the Holiday House Sri Lanka Rental USD120/day/night are:
• Our Rates includes the rental of the entire Holiday House Sri Lanka, Internet, Bed Linen, Towels, TV access, and all other amenities mentioned under the Facilities page in the HHSL homepage.
• 1 child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds i.e. 3 children total.
What is not included in the Holiday House Sri Lanka Rental are;
• Utility Consumption Deposit:
a) Electricity and Water - running costs of Electricity and Water to be paid in cash on your departure. Details of which are mentioned under the Booking Terms & Conditions in the HHSL homepage
b) 25% of the total House Rental to be paid along with the total House Rental as an advance payment of the utility bills, which will be added to the total utility consumption, any difference to be paid in cash on check-out. Details of which are mentioned in the homepage.
c) Electricity - on your arrival and when taking over the keys from the Management, please read the Electricity Meter starting digits and make a note of it in order to calculate with the Electricity Meter Reading on your last day. Tariff Table and the Bill Calculator are located on the Ceylon Electricity Board Homepage in this location (URL HIDDEN)
d) Water - on your arrival and when taking over the keys from the Management, please read the Water Meter starting digits and make a note of it in order to calculate with the Water Meter Reading on your last day. Tarif Plan is located on the Water Board Home page in this location (URL HIDDEN)
e) Cooking Gas - It is your responsibility of refilling cooking gas to the Gas Cylinder as you needed. Information on how to get it refilled/replaced, please refer the Kitchen section.
• Security Deposit for Property/Equipment Damages/Cleaning
a) A Security Deposit of 10% of total house rental is required along with the total house rental at the time of booking confirmation.
b) If the holiday house is not left in a clean and tidy condition, USD25 will be charged to get the house cleaned by the HHSL Management
c) Any damages caused part or all of the security deposit may be retained. Any breakages should be reported immediately and paid in full on departure.
NB: Should there be no charges incurred (following an inventory just before your check-out time) or no cleaning were required by the management the Security Deposit will be refunded.
• To be done in advance and paid full amount via bank transfer
• Minimum booking should be for 3 nights
• 3 Bedrooms, 6 adults
• Booking for 14 days straight and paid in full will get 1 night free
• Booking for 30 days straight and paid in full will get 10% discount on total rental or 3 nights extra free
Check-in: 13:00-15:00 hours
Check-out: 11:00 hours
Responsibility of the Guest/Rules of the house
1. No pets allowed
2. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Holiday House Sri Lanka, or in the backyard area because of flammable cooking Gas Cylinder provided in the kitchen. You may smoke in the front garden only.
3. The guest is responsible for the Holiday House Sri Lanka during his/her stay. HHSL expects the Guest to take all reasonable care of the HHSL and at the end of the holiday to leave the Holiday House Sri Lanka cleaned and tidy. This includes cleaning Kitchen utensils and equipment, cleaning Bathrooms, Garden equipments, returning of all furniture and appliances to where they were on guests arrival.
4. Disposing of the rubbish is Guests responsibility during the stay and before the departure.
5. It is guest responsibility to unplugging all Electrical Appliances when thundering with or without raining in order to protect you and the Appliances. Please treat this as a very important matter since there have been fatalities when people do not take these warnings seriously. The HHSL Management do not take responsibility of your safety and/or any damage caused to the Equipment due to not un-plugging them in time.
For more details and to understand please to read "Booking Terms & Conditons" of the Holiday House House Sri Lanka, located in the Holiday House Sri Lanka homepage.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am live in Denmark, but overlooking the Holiday House Sri Lanka and its services. I am an International Traveler, and internationally experienced professional Office Administrator and Documentation Manager both in Travel & Hospitality and Non-Hospitality sectors. Having worked in 5* International Hotels and many other Non-Hospitality Sectors in Europe, Middle East and Asia I am aware Guests' needs and what are the hospitality services means. Although the Holiday House Sri Lanka is a Self-catering and Self-servicing Holiday House, I make sure guests basic and important needs are provided, so the Holiday House is fully furnished to Western Standards. I am very much aware of the International, European & American guests requirements not only because of I have worked in many 5* International Hotels around the world, but also my husband is an European and we are living in Europe! So, my message to all International, European & American Travelers is that when you choose the Holiday House Sri Lanka for your holiday you are in the safe hands and in a safe, comfortable and in a cleaned House.