ข้ามไปยังเนื้อหา

Raleigh-RTP-Downtown Convenient Room #2

เจ้าของที่พักดีเด่นNorthwest Raleigh ราลี นอร์ทแคโรไลนา
Private room ใน ทาวน์เฮาส์ให้เช่าโดย Bobby
ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน1 ห้องนอน1 เตียงห้องน้ำใช้ร่วมกัน 1 ห้อง
สะอาดเอี่ยมอ่อง
ผู้เข้าพักล่าสุด 12 คนบอกว่าที่พักสะอาดเอี่ยม
Bobby เป็นเจ้าของที่พักดีเด่น
เจ้าของที่พักดีเด่นคือ เจ้าของที่พักที่มีประสบการณ์และได้รับคะแนนสูง และเป็นผู้ที่ทุ่มเทเรื่องการให้เช่าที่พักเพื่อให้ผู้เข้าพักได้รับประสบการณ์อันยอดเยี่ยม
ทำเลยอดเยี่ยม
95% ของผู้เข้าพักล่าสุดให้คะแนนสถานที่ตั้ง 5 ดาว
Well-lit end-unit townhome in beautiful neighborhood, spacious and clean. Great location close to Rex Hospital and convenient to RDU Airport, RTP, PNC Arena, Shopping (Crabtree Valley Mall and North Hills), downtown Raleigh (7 miles), Umstead Nature Park, State Fairgrounds, NC Museum of Art, and many restaurants and green ways. Room is on 3rd Floor with bathroom off the hallway. Kitchen and TV room on second floor. Pool table, gym and hot tub.

ที่พัก
I keep my place organized and clean and comfortable. It's not an oasis on the beach, but a very nice home. Everything you need for a short or extended stay is here and I don't mind sharing my home to someone that is clean and respectful of the property and will be happy to do what I can to make sure your stay is a good one and a 5 star rating. If you have any concerns about the space, I would welcome feedback so I could do what I can reasonably do to address any issues ASAP. I now have a puppy (Golden Doodle) who will be in the common spaces.

การเข้าถึงของผู้เข้าพัก
Whole house is accessible except Master Bedroom. While the common areas are available, would prefer someone that doesn't plan to lounge in common areas 100% of the time, and enjoys getting out of the house as well. I have couch areas with TVs on two floors so it allows a separation of space for those that don’t want to remain in a room their whole stay.
Well-lit end-unit townhome in beautiful neighborhood, spacious and clean. Great location close to Rex Hospital and convenient to RDU Airport, RTP, PNC Arena, Shopping (Crabtree Valley Mall and North Hills), downtown Raleigh (7 miles), Umstead Nature Park, State Fairgrounds, NC Museum of Art, and many restaurants and green ways. Room is on 3rd Floor with bathroom off the hallway. Kitchen and TV room on second floor…

การจัดที่นอน

ห้องนอน 1
1 เตียงควีน

สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวก

ห้องครัว
อ่างน้ำร้อน
WiFi
มีที่จอดรถฟรีบริเวณที่พัก
ยิม
อาหารเช้า
ทีวี
เครื่องซักผ้า
พื้นที่ทำงานสำหรับแล็ปท็อป
เครื่องทำความร้อน

เลือกวันที่เช็คอิน

เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้เสนอส่วนลด 5% หากเข้าพัก 1 สัปดาห์ และส่วนลดรายเดือน 10%
เช็คอิน
เพิ่มวันที่
เช็คเอาท์
เพิ่มวันที่

4.89 จาก 5 ดาวจาก 45 รีวิว
4.89 (45 รีวิว)

ความสะอาด
ความถูกต้อง
การสื่อสาร
ทำเลที่ตั้ง
การเช็คอิน
ความคุ้มค่า

ที่ตั้ง

Northwest Raleigh ราลี นอร์ทแคโรไลนา

The neighborhood is a nice set of townhomes tucked way in a community close to Rex Hospital and is comprised of mainly business professionals and families. The location has many routes that are central to get to most anywhere around Raleigh and the triangle quickly. The neighborhood is quiet 90% of the time and the other 10% of the time you may see children at play in the streets riding their bicycles or playing a game of touch football. Usually that is down the street and I rarely can hear anyone.
The neighborhood is a nice set of townhomes tucked way in a community close to Rex Hospital and is comprised of mainly business professionals and families. The location has many routes that are central to get…

ให้เช่าที่พักโดย Bobby

เข้าร่วมตั้งแต่พฤศจิกายน 2017
  • 107 รีวิว
  • ตรวจสอบแล้ว
  • เจ้าของที่พักดีเด่น
I'm a native of Raleigh, NC and went to school here at NCSU. I have family and a great group of close friends here in the area. I enjoy meeting new people, working out, running, concerts, shooting pool, good food, travel and much more.
ระหว่างการเข้าพัก
Most guests keep to themselves, and I always respect my guests need for privacy and down time.

I appreciate my guest allowing me the same.

That being said, I don’t mind getting to know my guest in passing and often good conversation follows.
Bobby เป็นเจ้าของที่พักดีเด่น
เจ้าของที่พักดีเด่นคือผู้ที่มีประสบการณ์และได้รับคะแนนสูง ซึ่งทุ่มเทเรื่องการให้เช่าที่พักเพื่อให้ผู้เข้าพักได้รับประสบการณ์อันยอดเยี่ยม
  • อัตราการตอบกลับ: 100%
  • เวลาตอบกลับ: ภายใน 1 ชั่วโมง
เพื่อความปลอดภัย อย่าโอนเงินหรือติดต่อสื่อสารผ่านช่องทางอื่นที่ไม่ใช่เว็บไซต์หรือแอพ Airbnb

ข้อควรทราบ

กฎของที่พัก
เช็คอิน: หลัง 15:00
เช็คเอาท์: 12:00
ไม่เหมาะกับเด็กและทารก
ห้ามสูบบุหรี่
ไม่อนุญาตให้นำสัตว์เลี้ยงเข้าพัก
ไม่มีงานสังสรรค์หรือเหตุการณ์