Furnished cozy studio cottage. Ideal for one or two people. Full kitchen with new stove/oven, new fridge and a range of kitchen appliances. Private ensuite bathroom with solar hot shower and bath.
Though the Jungle Cottage is part of the Hedonisia Hawaii Community, it has completely separate facilities. Guests can choose to hang out in the community areas. However, they can retreat to their private cottage whenever they want!
Termination of Stay: We offer very affordable rates to stay at our relaxed and friendly sustainable community. However, we reserve the right to terminate the stay of a Guest based on violation of any of the following:
- Loud or socially disruptive behavior that is detrimental to the harmony of the community.
- Damage to any facilities, lodgings or appliances on the property without offering at least partial compensation.
- Failure to follow good hygiene. Everyone MUST clean up after themselves!
- Failure to pay for stay. Guests must pay in advance for accommodation.
- Any threatening or aggressive behavior that causes any discomfort to any community member.
- Failure to respect the privacy, property and personal space of any other Hedonisia community member.
If Guest is asked to leave they may request a Compassionate Refund. Refunds are not normally given but exceptions can be made based on the behavior of the guest upon departure.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 7 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hedonisia is a sustainable community practicing "green tourism" in Hawaii. At our community we offer eco friendly lodgings two of which are featured in the Airbnb website.
As a social enterprise community we also manage websites that deal with women's reproductive rights and gender equality in the world. We may live "out here" in the middle of the Pacific but we are very much engaged in what is happening "out there" in the world!
To sum us up in a nutshell. We really enjoy making a living from business activities that also serve environmental or social goals. It allows us to truly live according to our ideals instead of just working some job to pay the bills!
At our community we offer a Community and Feminist Entrpreneur workshops as well as a Community Manager Internship where others can learn how to do the same!