Large room, facing garden, with super comfortable Queen bed and work/study space in centrally located in character home. Quiet, treed street; safe neighbourhood. Near to Royal Jubilee Hospital, UVic & Downtown. Scent-free home (hair & bath products provided). Kitchen access. Free wi-fi & parking.
Scent-free accommodation in peaceful surroundings. This large, bright room is fully furnished and carpeted. Your stay includes fresh linens, towels and natural, non-scented bath & hair products, and other niceties. This quality, Queen-size bed provides a very comfortable sleep. In-room heat control; 2 opening windows. 2 dressers and 1 desk. Large closet. Free wi-fi with strong signal.
The private garden entrance makes room access easy and convenient. In addition to your room, you have full access to the kitchen and backyard. Living and Dining rooms can also be available upon request after 6pm. Free parking on street.
It's my pleasure to share information with you about Victoria, nearby amenities, shopping, etc. Although I work in my home office during the day, casual conversation after hours is welcome or, if you prefer, you can be entirely on your own. There may be another Airbnb Guest in the home as well as you.
Small details that you might enjoy knowing:
- there is a piano that you're welcome to play
- the fully stocked kitchen comes with your own private cupboard
- you can use all kitchen appliances, cutlery/dishes, etc...even the spices!
- all cleaning products are eco-friendly and fragrance-free
- washer/dryer available
- shower stall height accommodates 5'7"
- bathroom is shared when there is 1 other Airbnb guest in the home
Please consider the following:
- no-scent home (host has allergies)
- shower stall height accommodates 5'7" (please see photos)
- no-smoking, no-drugs home
- kitchen and shared bathroom left clean and tidy after use
- host has Home Office business hours between 8am-5pm
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 39 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi - For many years, I was a 'host mom' for international students who came to Victoria to study English, and now I'm an Air B&B host -- It's a joy for me to share my home with people who have a love of life, learning and travel. Guests who have stayed with in my home describe me as warm and welcoming. (Equally friendly are the 2 cats, Mac and Shadow.) I'm a solopreneur whose life work is to help others find their passions and natural strengths - a very rewarding career! I'm a student of Tai Chi and sing in a Choir. In non-business hours, I volunteer with Soroptimists International, Junior Achievement, and Community Micro Lending. I look forward to meeting you!