12A College Hill by Sleep Shrewsbury is situated in an idyllic quiet location in the centre of Shrewsbury.
I wish to welcome you to our lovely quintessential English home.
With enough room to comfortably house couples, families or small groups our property makes for an ideal alternative to a hotel.
Much care has been taken to ensure that you stay with us is one to remember.
• Tourist information leaflets
• Complimentary private parking space
• Luxury bed linen & 2 towels per person
• Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher.
• Media - Wireless internet, 32" TV, DVD player and CD player with Radio
• Extras - Iron, Hair Dryer, Alarm Clock, Umbrella, Picnic Hamper, Books & Magazines.
- 1 pint of Milk
- Tea & Coffee
- Jam and Marmalade (12 mini sealed)
- Luxury Soap (quantity 6)
You will be provided with a key which gives exclusive access to the whole property.
All the information you need will be given prior to arrival. Should a problem arise you may contact Jeni the property owner.
Long term stay ? Please leave recycling and rubbish for collection on Mondays.
- We are sorry but our house has a non smoking and pet policy.
- Please be considerate to our neighbours after 11 PM.
- By agreeing to let the property you take on personal responsibility for the contents and condition of the property during the agreed time frame.
Initially trained as a Midwife I now enjoy working part-time as a HealthVisitor. With my children having flown the nest (or nearly!) I am looking forward to a less regimented lifestyle. I enjoy a spot of running and cycling to keep fit, trips to Cornwall with my husband and 3 gorgeous golden retrievers. On occasions I enjoy a ski adventure or a trip to sunnier parts. For any break away it is the location and quality of food available that is important to me. Here in Shropshire we are also fortunate to have some very nice dining experiences on our doorstep. I am becoming quite familiar with airbnb listings now thanks to my son William (that you may encounter on the end of a phone or email) as he has often benefited from being a guest on his travels. It is now my 'go to' website before exploring any other travel options. I really enjoy hosting different guests and enthusing over Shrewsbury (often on the phone) in order to meet any specific travel requirements. The Location of any destination is 'key' and I feel very happy to share our quintessentially English town house with you.