Recently renovated 1-bedroom apartment with large eat-in kitchen, spacious living room with additional sofa bed, cozy bedroom, and private outdoor space. Right on the Williamsburg/Greenpoint border, next to McCarren Park, G and L trains, and lots of cool restaurants, cafes, bars, & shops.
This 750 sq ft 1-bedroom apartment is on the ground floor of a 2-family house, located on a quiet residential street yet close to cafes, restaurants, parks, and transportation. 20 minutes to Union Square, 25 minutes to Midtown via subway.
* Private entrance from the street, no staircase to climb
* Entire apartment was recently renovated, with new wood floors, bathroom, kitchen, and all new furniture
* Huge eat-in kitchen with full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/ oven, microwave, & toaster
* Cozy bedroom with queen sized bed & nightstand
* Spacious living room with queen-sized sofa bed and small desk
* 175 sq ft back yard area with table & chairs
* Free high-speed wireless internet (Fios)
* Large flat screen tv with Fios TV (lots of channels)
* Big empty closets to stash your stuff
Prime location on the Greenpoint/Williamsburg border, only 1 block from the G train, 10 minute walk to the L train, 1 block to McCarren Park, and near countless cool restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques, and more. We love this neighborhood and bet you will too!
While the house is located on a residential street, this is New York City, and you will hear noise from the street, neighbors, backyard, etc. Most visitors are so busy exploring the city that they don’t even notice. The bedroom is located in the back and is usually very quiet.
Guests have access to the entire 1BR private apartment and their own outdoor area in the backyard.
We (the hosts) live right upstairs and are happy to answer questions, make recommendations, and be available to insure that you enjoy your stay.
* Check in after 3pm, check out by 11am. Requests for early check in or late check out must be made at least 1 week in advance.
* Lost key: $150
Note that we ask all of our guests to verify their offline ID (government-issued photo ID) with AirBnb prior to accepting any reservation request. Your ID information will stay with ABB (we never see it) but the verification adds a layer of security for hosts. Visit airbnb.com/verify for details.
* No smoking
* No pets
* No parties and no illegal activities
* No overnight guests unless previously discussed with host
* Please respect our “no shoes in the house” policy
* Close and lock all windows & doors when leaving the apartment
* No barbequing
* Treat the place as if it were your own!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 44 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a married couple with kids, working in interior design and development. Over the years we've traveled to a variety of exciting destinations including India, Argentina, Croatia, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, and more. Favorite travel memories include riding bicycles on the runway of Berlin's Templehof Airport (no longer used by airplanes) and hanging out with hundreds of penguins on a beach in Argentina.
We live upstairs from the listed property and are looking forward to hosting travelers from all over the globe. Greenpoint is such a fun place to live, and also a great base for exploring New York City. After a full day soaking up the energy of Manhattan, it's comforting to come back to the friendly atmosphere of Greenpoint with it's smaller buildings and neighborhood vibe. And even better to chill out in the backyard behind our house.
We look forward to hosting you!