A beautiful condo in Glendale/South Cherry Creek, Denver. Easy access from I-25, two blocks from the Cherry Creek trail, and a short drive from downtown. Unbeatable convenient location with easy access all over Denver.
You can access the entire space, including both bedrooms and the garage.
I will meet the guests for check-in if possible, but if our schedules don't sync up, then I will leave a convenient way for my guests to get access to the unit. Besides that, I will give my guests space and privacy unless they reach out to me for help our questions.
- Be respectful of neighbors
- You can smoke on the porch if you like, but please don't do so inside the unit. If you do smoke outside, please clean up your cigarette butts, extinguished cigars, joint roaches, etc. before you leave.
-Please eat in the kitchen and dining area, but not in the bedrooms. (Why would you want to get crumbs all over your bed anyway?)
- You may have noticed that although I didn't add an additional cleaning fee, I still pay to have the place professionally cleaned between guests and thus the condo is immaculate and welcoming upon your arrival.
The woman who cleans it is named Sanela, and she does a great job. I'm very lucky to have her. Please help Sanela out by bagging up your trash before you leave, and if you made any messes that you yourself would be disgusted by, clean those up too. You don't have to go overboard - just taking 5-10 minutes to tidy up a bit really goes a long way. "This is common sense," you're probably thinking. "What kind of person would leave trash and food all over the place?" I only wish everyone were like you so that I didn't have to include this paragraph.
- Leave wet towels, clothing, etc. in the bathroom or hung up on the hooks on the doors. (Don't leave wet stuff on the furniture or wood floors, again for reasons that will be obvious to you, no doubt, but must be spelled out for those less courteous and thoughtful than you and I.)
- Enjoy your stay! Denver is a great city and I'm happy that you're staying in my home during your visit.