You'll be within walking distance of .. everything!
[and right on the subway & streetcar lines too]
This spacious, fully-equipped, comfortable condo is located in an upscale building right by Dundas Square & Eaton's Center.
Building: Sharing building with the Pantages Hotel (condo section has the upper floors)
Condo: Spacious one-bedroom. It's my home so all the comforts of a home.
My fully-functioning home :)
- 55' TV with Basic Cable / Netflix
- Building Gym (upon request)
- WiFi (Note: As of 2015 I've upgraded my internet so now it's fast with 300G+ monthly so shouldn't have issues with running out of capacity.)
I usually either leave key with concierge for pick up or can meet in person (if not during work hours) to show you in. Afterwards I should be accessible by phone or e-mail as needed.
- I don't have parking and paid parking in the area is expensive - I.e. my place would not be ideal for those coming with a vehicle.
- To feel safe that I will find my place in good condition after you leave, my preference is to book to guests who already have references on AirBnB from previous hosts. However, if this is your first time booking through the site / you don't have references here - please ensure that you have uploaded a profile pic here and in your message to me please include some info about yourself (such as purpose of your trip and a way for me to verify your identity - for example a LinkedIn or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) profile).
Those will be shared with guests after booking - but those are common sense rules such as no excessive noise, no guests in other than those included in the booking.
A few years back I used to both travel and host for free through Couchsurf ing. Then my experience with Airbnb started when a friend used it to book accommodations in Rio - it was during Carnival and hotels were mostly booked or super expensive. We stayed in a nice place, much cheaper than we would've otherwise :)
Following that my girlfriend and I started using it on a trip. Upon return, she listed her place and had very positive experiences.
Finally I got into hosting when my place would've otherwise been empty as we traveled for a month in Summer 2014. I had very positive experience with the guests who staying (and so did they :) so ....
Now I both travel booking accommodations through Airbnb (on my gf's account though, hence no reviews here) as well as host. Very positive experience thus far!