Country life on the outskirt of Chemnitz and on the edge of the mountains called "Erzgebirge".
There are chicken and sheep. There are tractors, the well in the house and steep floor. You will find a lot of sights and destinations near us.
Our home is situated in a small village on the outskirts of Chemnitz and on the edge of the mountains called "Erzbirge". It is a small farm with chicken, hares and sheep. Families with children are welcome, but no pet's. There is no health resort tax to pay.
For the holiday flat we have remoulded the home of our grandmother in 2013/2014. The accommodations include on 50 qm a Living Room,
Kitchen and Bathroom. The WC (water closet) is off the rear exit on the ground floor. The WC mentioned is exclusively used by your family.
The holiday flat has its own gate. Only for WC you have to cross the corridor, which is used by two other persons, too. We live on the other side of the house, too.
There is also an outdoor grill in the yard. We would prefer no smoking in
the house. If any
questions or problems arise, we are here to serve you. Have a happy
We live on the other side of the house. If any questions or problems arise, we are here to serve you. Have a happy vacation..........
- there is Wifi, but guests from big cities feel it instabil and slow (village with old cables, our thick walls, provider with frequent breakdowns, in case of thunderstorm we have to disconnect our system from network.) We use it, too, and for our needs it works.
- children under 6 years included
- every window (except in kitchen) has protection against insects
- even in summer the temperature in the flat is not over 23 °C/73,4 °F
- you can see swallows, chicken, hares, sheep and sometimes tractors
- toys for children available
- bread roll service
- possible to use breakfast buffet in hotel (350 m away)
- we have our own water. Please, cook it before using (which happens automatically, when you make tea, coffee, potatoes or noodles)
- church on the other side of the street rings during the week 7 a.m., 12 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- consumption of water is incl. until 120 l/day and person. More than that has to be payed separatly
- in the house and the flat no smoking, please
- Sleep from 10 p.m. to at least 6 a.m.
- Afternoon rest period from 12 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Please invite other guests only after inquiry.
- This flat is not made for parties.
- No pets. We ask for understanding.
- Please chance shoes when entering the flat.
- Please hand over the flat clean and tidy, so we will welcome you again warm. Thank you!