This newly-built & warmly decorated stone-house in Afetes offers an ideal accommodation for mountain lovers, as well as for sea fans. It's just few km. away from white sandy beaches and literally next to the forest and the nature of mountain Pelion.
These are some common sense house rules and in general please make sure you leave the place as you found it. We kindly ask you to:
* take out your rubbish there is a large rubbish bin right at the main road above our house
* take off your shoes before using the upper level that is made of fine wood. Any kind of shoe used outdoor may provoke scratches.
* wash, dry and place in the cupboard any dishes, glasses, cutlery or pots that you used.
* by your check-out please leave all used towels & bed-linen on the floor.
* Strictly refrain from smoking indoors, there is an ashtray outdoor. Following guests will appreciate this too :)
* Respect our neighbours. Please refrain from actions that harm neighbours’ tranquility between 23:30 and 9:30. It would be also nice if you respected the tranquility between 15:00 and 17:00 when people in Greece usually take a nap!
* Remember not to throw any paper or anything else inside the toilet, rather than use the provided bin next to it. Sewage system in Greece is narrower & different than other countries and a possible blockage of toilet will be frustrating during your stay. Such an issue cannot be resolved the same day, in particular during high season.
That's it more or less. Enjoy your stay in Afetes, Pelion and you may contact us any logical hours for further question or tips.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 180 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Being an engineer of urban planning and regional development, as well as a graduate of real estate management & economics, academically I was intrigued in interfering with the property market. However, the virus came in after many years of travelling and experiencing hospitality from every possible angle, guest, host, couch surfer, hotel booker, hostel crasher, guide etc.
The past few years, I have been managing along with my sister a plethora of properties, from city apartment and beachfront house in Halkidiki, to a luxurious pool villa in Mykonos. Still though our main aim is to make guests feel like home and this is the reason we try to provide a friendly approach with custom tips for every single location of our properties. Efficient customer service & supreme guests' satisfaction is the ultimate objective, particularly when it's your holidays time.
I love adopting practices, services and methods experienced in person, while travelling around the world and you are always welcome to provide us with your feedback.
Enjoy your stay in our hometown Thessaloniki, in infamous Mykonos or in Halkidiki (the hidden treasure of Northern Greece) or in magical 4-season mountain of Pelion.
Relax and live your myth in magical Greece!!!
Nikolas & Tina