Located in a beautiful gated community, this fully furnished townhome is located in the heart of Gilbert, Arizona. Over 1650 sqft, this townhome provides a quiet setting surrounded by great shopping, golfing, and immediate access to Arizona highways. This French-style villa has a tranquil setting with all the amenities. The interior is decorated in a classic western style with beautiful ceramic tile floors and new carpeting throughout, granite countertop kitchen and an open floor plan.
Located in a beautiful gated community, this 1650 square foot townhome offers a quite setting in the heart of Gilbert, Arizona. Built in 2007, this French-style villa provides visitors a tranquil setting with all the amentities. The interior is decorated in a classic western style with beautiful ceramic tile floors and new carpeting throughout, granite countertop kitchen and an open floor plan for entertaining groups. The master suite contains its own private bath. The second bedroom has super comfortable queen bed, while the third bedroom is set up as a cozy study (but can easily be switched out with a bunkbed set or full/queen upon request).
1) Property Type = Villa
2) Unit Size = 1,650 sf.
3) Sleeps = 6
4) Bedrooms = 3 (Master = Queen, 2nd Bedroom = Queen, 3rd Bedroom = Bunkbed with Full/Twin)
5) Bathrooms = 3 (Full Bath = 2, Half Bath = 1)
1) Smoking = No
2) Pet = one small pet with pre-approval and $100 non-refundable deposit
1) TVs = 2 HD Flat Screen TVs
2) Satellite TV
3) DVD Player
4) Central Air Conditioning
5) Central Heating
6) Gated Community
7) Playground (3)
8) Swimming Pool (3)
9) Hot Tub (3)
10) Full-size Washer and Drying in Townhome
12) Stove and Oven
13) Full-size Refrigerator
15) Coffee Maker
16) 2 Car Attached Garage
17) Free Internet
18) Free Wifi
19) Towels, Bed Linens
20) Utensils, Cookware
High Season = NOVEMBER thru MARCH >> Weekly Rate = $1,000; Monthly Rate = $2,500.
Intermediate Season = APRIL >> Weekly Rate = $700; Monthly Rate = $1,700.
Low Season = MAY thru OCTOBER >> Weekly Rate = $500; Monthly Rate = $1,500.
You have access to the entire townhome! It's all yours.
Call or text us any time should you need anything.
1) Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke either out front or back).
2) What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
3) Have a pet? Should be no problem… but please ask us first. Please remember you can have up to one small pet and there is a $150 non-refundable pet fee.
4) While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
5) Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
6) To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked and the garage closed when not in use, as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just two small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
7) The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of stay :)
8) We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
9) We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
My wife and I love to travel and we love to stay off the beaten path. Our favorite travel destinations are Paris and the Big Island of Hawaii. Favorite movies? Hers? "Cool Hand Luke". His? "Twelve Angry Men". Food? We both love Mexican food. The best? Cielito Lindo on Olvera Street in downtown Los Angeles.
We have hosted guests from all over the world for the last four years in our beautiful French Chateau style townhome (the whole house is yours) in a gated community located in Gilbert, AZ. We are new to listing on Airbnb (yes, we should of done it years ago!). Our motto is "welcome home". We even have a welcome banner out front to prove it.