We are located in an upscale neighborhood of South Burlington. 3.5 miles to UVM, the Airport (BTV), and 4.5 miles to Burlington downtown Church St and Lake Champlain Water Front Park. 22 miles from Bolton Valley ski resort and 55 miles from Smugglers Notch & Stowe.
Guests will stay in the entire large spacious basement suite/apt with its own private entrance:
1. Master bedroom with a queen size bed and connected to a full bathroom. The 2nd bedroom with two single beds. This private suite can be comfortably accommodate for four guests.
2. A large comfortable sitting room can accommodate for family event and office space.
3. Breakfast area provides coffee maker, tea pot, microwave, toaster and mini refrigerator (for self service).
4. Suite has a home theater, it offers Cable TV, Netflix and WIFI.
5. A gym area.
6. The location is about 4.5 miles from Lake Champlain, less than 4 miles from UVM and Champlain College, within 10 min to downtown restaurants, and shops. Walking distance to Overlook Park for beautiful lake and mountain views.
Guests will have access to the large sitting area, home theater, and gym area, and two car parking space on driveway.
We provide light breakfast: Fruit, Tea, Oatmeal and Keurig Coffee.
We will make all efforts to make our guest enjoy the stay and feel like home.
- We charge $25/each additional guest/per night up to 2 more person maximum.
-We provide airport pick up and drop off, or ride to Burlington down town area at $12/trip.
- Sorry No pet
- We prohibited smoking in side the suite.
- The suite is located in a very quiet neighborhood, be respectful of noise levels at all times, and no parties.
- Driveway parking, two cars maximum.
- Sorry No pet please.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a retired professional Engineer and Scientist, and high school Physics teacher. My wife Linda and I have been living in South Burlington for over 22 years. I enjoy fishing, walking, hiking, and cooking. We also like to meet new people from around world. We are looking forward to greeting our guest in this beautiful Green Mountain state.