ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Our studio is perfect for couples on a budget. It offers a private space similar to a hotel room just steps from Sandy Beach. A definite beach house feel as soon as you walk in the door.
The studio has a beach house theme with all the basic amenities of a hotel room. The space is quiet and private, located on the first floor of the Puntas Tree House. From the door to the beach in less than 1 minute.
The property is gated and offers plenty of areas to relax in.
We're always around to offer help to our guests. We're a small family run rental and throughout your stay you'll probably run into Reno, Paulette, Kelvin or Heriberto. All of us are here to make you comfortable and provide advice on the surrounding area. We'll say hello as soon as we see you, so if you have any questions let us know!
In close proximity there's plenty of great places to eat and to spend your day. We have a things to do section on our website with a list of some of our favorite beaches, restaurants and ideas for day trips to plan your vacation.
At the Tree House we are all about providing top quality customer service and experiences while having as much fun as possible in the process. We kindly ask that all of our guests revise and respect these rules to avoid any inconveniences during your stay at the Tree House.
1. Smoking is allowed outside only, weather its tobacco or not we don't mind as long as its not inside. (Smoking on the balcony is allowed as long as the smoke isn't getting into the house). A $150.00 fee will be charged if you are smoking inside the house as well as any items that may be damaged by the smoke (e.g. linens, pillows, etc.)
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Service animals are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. A $50.00 non refundable cleaning fee will also be assessed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 4 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted but not recommended. In addition please keep the gate closed when away from the property.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service although you may request cleaning service for an additional fee. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
• Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
• Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
11. Air Conditioning: Please make sure ALL windows and doors are shut while AC is in operation, also please make sure to turn them OFF when you are not in the units. Leaving them on 24/7 will burn them out as will leaving them on with the windows open.
12. Local law requires that no loud noise be made after midnight on weeknights and 2:00am on weekends; we understand that you want to have a good time, we just ask that you be respectful to other guests and neighbors in the process. Music and noise is fine as long as you turn it down after hours.
13. Every item in the house has a price, you are responsible for them during your stay, if anything is missing or damaged after your stay you will be charged to replace the item.
14. Please keep the surroundings in order. Garbage can be placed in the cans outside, we try to be as green as possible at the Tree House, if you'd like to recycle you can separate the cans and bottles and we can take them to the recycling center for you.
15. Have a great time! Although the rules may sound strict we are all about having a great time. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay at the Puntas Tree House!
It is hereby agreed by and between ___________ (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $__________ per (night/week).
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed XX lbs.
b. Must be at least X year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 33 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hey there, Reno here. I'm a travel blogger, I work in the airline industry and make travel a huge part of my life. The Puntas Tree House has been in our family for almost 30 years, We built it from the ground up and try to improve it every single day.
I was born in Rincon and spent most of my life traveling between Rincon and Long Island, New York during the summer and eventually ended up spending my summers in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware working at places like the Back Porch Cafe and SoDel Concepts under James Beard winner Matt Haley. Now I spend most of my time flying around the country and when I'm off from the airline you'll find me either in Rincon or in Lewes, Delaware at the Crooked Hammock Brewery doing marketing and working on my passion for hospitality.
Since I can't be in Rincon all the time, I wanted to share my piece of Caribbean paradise and my dream of relaxing by the beach available to everyone. The Puntas Tree House is a family run vacation rental that I operate alongside my little sister Paulette, you can find her bartending at Shipwreck bar and grill by the Black Eagle Marina. We strive for fun, unpretentious and relaxed lodging with great hotel quality amenities and low budget prices.
Please help us in making our dream better, give us feedback and let us do our best to make you happy on vacation!