Blue Sky Mountain Ranch, your private Rocky Mountain vacation "estate"!
120 acres of Wilderness & Rocky Mountain views! So beautiful, it was featured on The Weather Channel's "Freaks of Nature".
Everyone in your party must be aware and follow all rules.
After making your reservation, you will be required to sign the Owner's Vacation Rental Agreement prior to confirming your stay at the Ranch. Single guests 27 or younger are not permitted to book this property unless staying with their parents on property. There are "some exceptions" to this rule, so inquire about them if you are a young adult. Please explain the nature of your visit in your inquiry: family vacation, bachelor get together, girls only get together, event, corporate retreat, anniversary, etc.
Pet count is limited to no more than 3 for an additional $250 non-refundable pet fee. This fee will need to be "added" to the total you've already been quoted from airbnb.
Absolutely, no events or parties are permitted on property without the express written consent of the owners. No other guests are permitted on property other than guests that are named and registered in your rental agreement. There is a separate agreement for events/parties or anything that will involve day guests or anyone who is not named on the registered portion of your rental agreement. Day guests are not permitted on the property for any reason unless they are paid for and are on the guest register of your rental agreement. No airbnb policies cover events so these amounts and agreements must be agreed to separately and not on this platform.
None of the fees/payments charged through this website imply any additional services, excursions, products, events except for those specified in the Vacation Rental Agreement you are required to sign. All Guests on page 2 of the rental agreement understand they may NOT take part in shooting or practicing archery at the gun range/archery, skeet or ride ATV’s without signing both a waiver/release form and safety & rules hand out. There is a $500 fine to your credit card on file for taking part in these activities without signing the required paperwork and making sure the caretaker or owners have the paperwork in their possession.
1)No one is permitted on property who is not on the guest register of the rental contract. Your whole party, including registered guests will be evicted from the property should we determine additional guests or guests not on the agreement are on the property.
2)Speed limit on driveway & Emory road is 10 mph. Close entry gate each time you leave or enter the property, unless it’s heavily snowing. Guests are permitted up to 4 cars/vehicles to be parked on the property.
3) No glass is permitted around the outdoor hot tub deck. Always place hot tub cover back and “strap it down” after each use. Children under 16 are not permitted in the “Indoor” Hot Tub.
4)No Smoking inside or near doors/windows of the home. Butts must be dunked in water and thrown in the trash. Do not toss butts extinguished or not, into yard. $75 additional fee that will be debited to your credit card if cigarette butts are found in yard.
5) Campfires permitted in the provided fire pit by sun deck only. However, NO fires are permitted when windy conditions exist or when county fire bans are in place. NO fires are permitted after 9pm. Do NOT leave any fire unattended for any reason. You must “Completely” extinguish your fire immediately after use with the water hose provided. Use of fire extinguishers are for emergencies only.
6) Please put down sun umbrella when not in use, as a storm approaches, or when high winds are present.
7) Please keep all gates closed. Gate on deck by front door, under deck and 2 back yard gates.
8) Please leave the barbeque area & grate clean. This item is not part of the out clean fee. There's an additional $50 fee debited to your credit card should you not clean this particular item use. It is extremely important that you clean it after each use as you are in the middle of the wilderness.
9) Flush only toilet paper down toilets. No baby wipes or feminine paper! Septic is an extremely fragile system.
10) The separate Garage & Studio building is reserved for the Property Manager or Owners depending on time of year. The Squirrel's Nest (which is marked and about 5 acres and about a 1/2 mile down the driveway from the main estate) is reserved for the owners. Kindly respect his/her privacy.
11) DO NOT TRESPASS! Do not cross over ANY gates or fences. People hunt and you could be putting your life in jeopardy.
12) Do not change anything physically on the main amp in the A/V closet behind the big screen TV.
13) Bring full Garbage bags down to large GREEN trash receptacle that is just outside the mudroom. Please call or text (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) when receptacle becomes full and we’ll empty it for you.
14) Use only BEACH towels outdoors. Do not use “bath” towels outside, or to remove make up, or to clean up spills. “Rag” towels are provided in the bottom cupboard of the mudroom for cleaning up mishaps. If you mistakenly stain a towel/sheet/etc, bring it down to the mudroom, spray with stain remover and wash.
15) You, the booking or responsible guest "MUST" be the last one out of the home at check out. You may not leave other guests in the home prior to your departure.
16) CHECK OUT INSTRUCTIONS: Check out is 10am. Turn off all TV’s, lights & any other equipment used. Consolidate all trash & place in large trash receptacle outside mudroom. Strip beds used (exception: mattress covers & pillow protectors) and leave linens on floor. Leave home in same condition as found- furniture, dishes, small appliances, etc. back in original places. Out-clean fee only covers: laundry, putting away linens, making up beds, cleaning out fridge & pantry, vacuuming, mopping, a thorough cleaning & disinfecting/sanitizing of the kitchen, bathrooms & hot tubs and dusting/polishing. Out-clean fee does not cover your mess! By this we mean we do not do your dirty dishes, clean the BBQ, clean up messes or articles left all over the home, or trash left outdoors/yard/decks. Dirty dishes left in sink or dishwasher, food stuff left all over counters, tables, and trash strewn about the home and yard will be deemed excessive cleaning in which your deposit or credit card will be debited in excess, depending on the extent of your mess. Cleaning supplies are under sink, and broom & dust pan is in pantry.
16) Intending on checking out later than 10am? We must have 24 hours notice. There will be a $150 late check out fee as indicated in your rental agreement if our booking or tour schedule permits and will be debited at the time you ask and reserve a late check out...the same goes for an early check in. Finally, please text us or email the actual time you are departing the home. Thank you!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are meticulous about our properties. Every detail is kept just how we'd want it if we were on vacation. My wife goes OCD on the details, so if you find something that may be missing we'd be thrilled to hear about it during or after your stay.
Both my wife and I are in the entertainment business and have chosen properties that are quiet, secluded and absolutely gorgeous to retreat away to.