Ko and her mother Miss Lee were so friendly, helpful, and welcoming. This was our first time in Taiwan, and Miss Lee made us feel so comfortable and well taken care of.
The space itself is small but live-able for two people. We stayed in the apartment for 1 month and spent most of our time outside.
- Very reasonable price
- Very helpful owners.
- Lots of things to do and see nearby. It's in the midst of a night market with good food and lots of fashion stalls.
- Two steps away from Taipower MRT (green line)
- Walking distance from Da'an park.
- WiFi Internet was good.
- The room is definitely small - just a bed and small area for a love seat and desk.
- The shower is not a standing shower, but a sprayer at waist-level.
- Ventilation is very poor. Humidity is high in the room, and you need to make an effort to air the room out if it's hot (open the door into the hallway, keep the window open). Miss Lee gave us a fan when we asked, which helped a lot! Still, there was always a feeling of damp.
- Natural lighting is very poor. There is one small window that looks out to a wall, so it's always dark.
Ultimately, the room was great for the price. Would recommend.