Views of the historic High Line and water. Located right by Chelsea Market and Meatpacking hot spots! Really close to beautiful parks and running paths with a super nice Equinox gym right across the street. Fully furnished w/high-end luxury items and the latest technology. All my friends and guests love this place!
Sink into the extremely comfy queen mattress and oversized real down comforter. I put a lot of effort into designing this space. It has a very fun, young, vibrant feel.
* EVERYTHING is meticulously cleaned after EVERY stay
* There's no better location! Right next to the High Line, Chelsea Market, and all the hottest bars, clubs, and restaurants in the Meatpacking area. Also, super easy walk up to the 3rd floor.
* Everything is brand new, great style inside, all wood floors and stainless steel appliances, granite countertops. I have iphone chargers everywhere and all the lighting switches have dimmers. I even have five HUE color wifi lights if you want to set your own custom lighting mood
* Super fast 120Mb Wi-Fi in the apartment with brand new wireless SONOS 5.1 surround sound speakers for movies. These speakers can also wirelessly play all your music from your mobile phone and you can play one song on the bedroom while playing a different song in the living room. There's a huge 65" 4K TV and it has paid Cable, Netflix, Blu-ray/DVD player, Xbox, and Apple TV
* Fully furnished with everything luxury you could want like all high end kitchen wear/plates/glasses/silverware, bar-height table, great couch, work desk, office chair, new Apple monitor and printer. The towels and bed sheets are from Restoration Hardware and really nice
You'll feel right at home in this luxury apartment!
You'll have the whole apartment to yourself!
Happy to answer any emails or texts you send me. Other than that, it's your place and I won't bother you!
It's NYC and I'm on the 3rd floor so you'll naturally get street noise at any place like mine. It's also in a really high end nightlife area so it can get noisy on certain late nights. I have fans in the livingroom and bedroom that create white noise to block out the street noise but if you're a super light sleeper or have health/age issues, this may not be the place for you.
Make yourself at home, grab a beer/use and replace anything you want in the fridge. I've worked hard to design the space and collect all the items in it over my time in the military, so please respect that. If you treat it like it's yours, we'll be all good!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 27 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I work at . I have no clue why but Airbnb likes to block the name. It's the company where people do all their searches online and where we have self driving cars :) Recently got my MBA at UT Austin and now I'm living in Manhattan. For undergrad, I went to the Air Force Academy and then spent 6 years in the Air Force doing satellite program management and cyber operations during a deployment to Africa.
I love life. I don't judge. I have a passion for going after my dreams and I surround myself with fun, spontaneous, and adventurous people along the way.
Work takes up most of my time but when I'm free I like to check out new places with friends, try new things, go out to a party, or chill at home and watch a movie. I grew up skiing and snowboarding so love that. Started surfing when I lived in Brazil and LA. I've also done a couple Ironman triathlons and Tough Mudders. Always looking for something new to try out so let me know what I'm missing!