It's a country house with a rustic colonial style and modern air for six people in a small intra-montane valley between La Vega and Jarabacoa, in the center of the Dominican Republic. 30 minutes away from the Cibao International Airport in Santiago.
Comfortable private accommodation. This property, located in the heart of the Dominican Republic, is 30 minutes away of the second most important city and its airport and shops, Santiago de los Caballeros. Only 15 minutes from Jarabacoa, one of the most famous eco touristic towns in the country.
It has three bedrooms, one on the first floor with a Full bed (54'x74 ‘), closet, a bathroom with a shower, which also serves as a common bathroom. Dining area, kitchen equipped with a stove, refrigerator, microwave and cooking utensils.
A living room, terraces and pool access.
Two bedrooms on the second floor with bathrooms. A master bedroom with a Queen bed (60'x80 '), a bathroom with shower and a tub. Closet and private balcony. The second bedroom has a Full (54'x74 '), bathroom with shower and closet. A small living room, access to balcony and a smaller balcony that faces the road.
It has a pool with a hot tub, half bath in the pool area, playground, barbecue area with gazebo, water heater and access from the road.
Has an alternate energy system, sheets, towels, toilet paper and soap.
The property is fenced, located in the back of the field, away from road noise, overlooks the Bayacanes stream.
Optional cleaning service during the stay, and permanent included in the common areas outside.
We will greet you at the time of your arrival and guide you through the property. During your stay at the adjacent property someone will assist you if you need anything.
We offer food service within the country's local cuisine, negotiable upon arrival.
You need to have insect repellent.
Beyond the enjoyment of nature on a vacation to the Caribbean, from the villa you can go hiking or enjoy eco touristic adventures on the alternate routes between Bayacanes and Jarabacoa. You can also do historical tourism in the colonial ruins of La Vega Vieja, religious tourism in the Santo Cerro Sanctuary and Immaculate Conception Cathedral of La Vega. In February you can enjoy the famous carnival, and the attraction of extreme adventures in the mountain town of Jarabacoa or go shopping and visit restaurants around the city of Santiago de los Caballeros.
• Check- in time is from 3:00 pm and check-out is at 12:00 pm
• Guests are forbidden to give accommodation to others without the prior consent of the host or his representative.
• Pets are not allowed inside the house.
• We are not responsible for items left in the property.
• No smoking is allowed inside the house.
• Keep the peace, especially late at night, as there are houses around.
• Take care of the furniture of the house, as any damage must be repaired by the guest.
• We recommend that on arrival, guests check the accommodation inventory since at check-out time, in case of missing or damaged items, the equivalent will be deducted from the deposit.
• Supervise children at all times, we are not responsible for any injury you may suffer inside the property .
Soy una mujer emprendedora. Es un proyecto de familia junto a mi esposo, José Ramón, porque creemos en servir y porque la naturaleza la hizo Dios para disfrutarla en orden y respeto creamos Villa Bayacanes para que la compartas con nosotros.