ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
The house in the center of Mahon, built 1907. A construction typical of the islands, built with sandstone. Currently renovated to suit the needs of today. The house has four apartments. Comfortable, clean and sober.
Entering through the front door of number 120, we find this ground floor apartment.
Compact and bright apartment is organized around the house yard Preserves original floors and woodwork.
A closet separates the entrance to the kitchen and living room that share a nice space facing the backyard. In the second room, you find the dressing room and the bedroom. They share a space that separates them with an arch vault. All spaces enjoy the backyard. An attached construction on the patio, we use as pantry and to stock cleaning materials (wash machine, freezer etc)
You rent the full apartment so everything on it is for you to use.
We prefer the space clean so we keep things like clothesline, iron board and iron in a separate room by the entrance to which you have access too.
We live in Barcelona most of the year.
We try to be in Menorca as much as we can but this is sometimes limited to weekends during spring and autumn.
Most of August and parts of July and September we are in Menorca.
We leave things prepared in case we are not in Mahón when our guests arrive.
There is always a guide book on Menorca + map of the island.
We strive to keep our personal Airbnb on-line guide updated so our guests may access it wherever they are.
Sometimes, when there is wind from the north, you may feel some odor coming from the sewer. This is all around Maó old town. Not just the apartment.
· Smoking: allowed in the terrace
· Bathroom: Main observance in the apartment is about sewage. The sewer system in Maó is old and is better to take precautions to avoid nasty problems:
· do not flush toilet paper, napkins or bany towels.
· use the toilet bin as much as you can for disposal of toilet papers, napkins, baby towels, tampons etc.
· sand: after a day at the beach we may return home with sand on us that we normally wash out at the shower. This accumulates and may obstruct sewer pipes too. Please, avoid it. Clean the sand on you before arriving home.
· Garbage bags have to be left in the street from 21.00 on, all weekdays but Saturday.
· There is recycling containers (paper, plastic and glass) near the apartment and in Sinia d'Es Cuc parking.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I’m a young architect. Passionate about cities. I like to travel and discover the esence of every place. I have Barcelona at my heart and truly love this city.
For a few years now, I organize architecture routes in the city different neighbourhoods to show visitors how rich and passionate Barcelona can be.
Last but not least, is food. With my boyfriend Daniel, we love to cook and enjoy good wine.
We love to share Barcelona and what it has to do with food: its markets, shops and restaurants .........