Our home is a large (3000 square feet +) 3 bedroom house with 5 bathrooms. We live in the historic Treme neighborhood on a quite and safe block. You can walk to fun nights in the French Quarter or music filled nights on Frenchmen. There is a beautifully landscaped pool in our backyard
We have a front porch and a back porch and a beautiful, restful patio with landscaped pool. We also have two balconies. We are three blocks from the French Quarter. One bedroom is equipped with a baby's crib and a futon. Two other bedrooms have California king sized beds We also have two large flat screen televisions.
You will have access to the whole house with exception to one backroom
We are always available by phone
This is our home that we rent out on occasion when we leave for the weekend or the week so we ask that you treat our home with respect. This also means that our closets and some of our chest of drawers will not necessarily have room for your things. It will also have a lived in look. Clean but certainly used. If you are looking for hotel, sanitary clean this is not the place for you. Louisiana has plenty of bugs and while we are lucky to not have any of them that reside in our home, occasionally we will have mosquitoes and fruit flies that will enter our home. As long as you are relaxed we are sure you will love our home as much as we do.
WELCOME TO OUR HOME. This is the home we live in. We rent it out occasionally but please be respectful of our possessions and our neighbors. Have a great time while you are here. Below please find some rules and some helpful information.
• No smoking inside the house, please dispose of all cigarette butts if you smoke outside
• No drugs inside the house or on the grounds
• We prefer you not bring your pet but if you do: We request all dogs have their nails trimmed before arrival and dogs must be leashed when off the property
• Parking is street parking. Do not park within ten feet of an intersection. If you do, you risk a ticket or a tow
• We will provide you three keys. Please lock the bottom lock on your way out of the house at checkout and leave all keys on the dining room table. There is a lost key fee of $15
• No burning of candles in the house or on the grounds
• Please keep out of all areas labelled “Private” this includes all closets upstairs and the area past the washing machine/drier room
• Do not go barefoot on the upstairs front porch. There is glass embedded in the floor of that porch which we have been unable to remove
• Checkout time is 11am. This is a strict deadline unless you contact us and let us know you need an exception
• At checkout, please dispose of all garbage in the outside bins, lock both doors to the pool, make sure the front and back gates are locked and lock the bottom lock from the inside and close the door. Leave all three keys on the dining room table
• Please be VERY MINDFUL of our neighbors. Please do not make a lot of noise (no loud music) at night. In New Orleans, we always prefer if you greet neighbors on the street.
• Please lock the front door, front gate, back gate and back doors to the pool every night before you sleep. Please also lock all car doors after you leave your car to go into the house. While we usually do not have any crime on our street, please do not leave the house or yourself an open target
LIABILITY – The house is privately owned; the owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renters or their guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Renter is responsible for all acts of renters family, pets, employees or guests invited to the property.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a family with a beautiful baby son. We live in a peaceful and beautiful house. My husband speaks Spanish and I speak French and Spanish. Our baby speaks gibberish but cries rarely and suffers from being too cute. My husband and I have travelled and lived across the world. C'mon down and spend the weekend or the week with us!