Under-house fully self contained unit with accommodation for 4 people. Would best suit a couple with 1 or 2 children. Situated in Jindalee, a western suburb of Brisbane. Close to shops and on a city bus route. Free wifi, and a computer running Ubuntu 14. No phone.
The unit is quiet, clean and in close proximity to shops, restaurants and public transport.
- three to six nights - AUD$80 per night
- one week (7 nights) – AUD$500 (approx. AUD$71.00 per night)
- Maximum stay 14 nights. Brisbane City Council regulations prevent us from offering more than 2 weeks. Please contact us if you require a longer stay in Brisbane.
We offer free wifi, and there is a computer that runs Ubuntu14 for our guests to use. We have a networked printer, but we will need to be at home for you to access it.
- Approximately 50 sq metres of living space
- tea, coffee and small supply of milk will be provided
- Unlimited free wifi
- TV and DVD player
- Sleeps 4 Separate bedroom with a queen-sized bed, and a pull out double couch in the main area. Most suitable for a couple with one or two children.
- Separate toilet
- Separate bathroom
- Kitchen area with all requirements for 3 people
- Microwave, small toaster oven, two hotplates
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Lounge area with couch and TV
- Several pedestal fans, but the temperature of the unit is quite stable.
- Outdoor patio with table and 6 chairs
- Washing machine and lines for drying clothes
- Washing powder provided
- Security doors
- Ceramic tiled floors
- Plenty of cupboards
- cleaning materials provided
We will usually be able to personally meet our guests as we live upstairs, and will be available should any problems arise. We are keen bird watchers and are very willing to direct fellow birdo's to suitable spots, and if convenient to accompany you.
Before you book:
- Please look at the photos posted with this listing before you decide that our unit is suitable for you.
- Please contact us to ask any questions before you book.
- Before you book, please contact us to make sure that the dates you are interested in are available. We will always endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours, although please understand that if we are ourselves away this may not be possible.
- Please note that this is not a luxury unit and we do not pretend it to be so. However it is clean, comfortable and tidy, and we work hard to keep it that way.
- Please also note that we do not do student rentals.
- Please contact us if you require more than 2 weeks accommodation in Brisbane. We may be able to assist you.
This is a non-smoking property, so is not suitable for smokers. Visitors are responsible for their own nutritional needs. We will provide a small supply of tea, coffee, milk, bread, jam and breakfast cereal.