We accept all your complains and We´re very sorry about it, but we need to explain that something were not understood in our Guest House description as follow:
1) Our bed sheets and pillowcases are imported from US, made with 1500 Thread Count Egyptian. The bed and shets have an extra protection under the linens and we wash them each new guest. Sorry about your Ichty at night. We wash the clothes with the best soaps but it could be sommeting allergenic in this formula. We will check it an change the soap. We invite you to check if the ichty were caused by the bug bites in the forest that you visited during the day.
2)The Kitchen Windows have a glasslfilm that block visibility
3) There is a fan, heat, iron, hairdryer and towels in the house and you can ask us to use any time if you need.
4) There is a Television, a wash machine and a big kitchen in the house, but not into the Guest House. This stufs stay in common areas and our guests are free to use them whenever they want to. You´re always wellcome to use them.
5) We have Wifree sistem in the house without password. You need to connect everytime you want to use. Remmember that you are in a little interior city and the internet is inconstant.
6) Our open rehershal ends at 8 o clock. The band stoped play and we put a playlist to play loud until 10 o clock. After that, we turn the volume to low. Ivo had adiviced and invited you for the party. We was expecting you arriving from the park, but did´nt saw your arriving time but was no communication from you. Certainly, if we could saw or knew your arriving time, we would be carefull about noise. I think it was a communication problem.
7) About the dogs barking, we need to inform that´s no dogs living in our house and probably our neighboors dogs barked without our agreement ;)
Finally, we need you know that we´re very sorry, about your early leaving, so we invite you to come again and experience how we love to stay toghether with our guests with a clear communication and smile in our faces.
Hope you have a god stay in Brazil