This condo has everything you want in a Santa Fe rental: magnificent mountain views, great location - close to everything, Southwest style, exceptional morning light, privacy and quiet.
1. The unit is a NON-SMOKING UNIT. This means smoking anything. If my cleaning person, my representatives or myself, detects tobacco or any other material was smoked a minimum $250.00 cleaning charge-restoration charge will be charged to your card.
2. In the event of a "water emergency" (uncontrollable leak etc.) the water main to the entire unit can be easily shut off. The MAIN WATER SHUT-OFF VALVE is marked and is located in the HALLWAY CLOSET IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR LEFT as you enter the unit. This is the same closet as the hot water heater.
3. Electrical circuit breaker panel is in the bedroom to the right of the bed as you are facing the headboard.
4. If there's anything I can do to make your stay better or something is not right, I want to know about it, please! My goal is for you to have a five star experience. I will do everything I can do to make it right. As you can see by the reviews I work hard to keep my guests happy. If you can not reach me please do call Nelva. Please do NOT wait to the end of your stay to tell me about a problem.
5. Please avoid loud conversations, music or TV usage, yelling in the common areas, or yelling between the balcony and the parking lot. Cielo Grande is not a hotel. Noise travels easily between units and across outside areas. We pride ourselves on offering a quiet pleasant environment for guests and permanent residents alike. Courtesy to fellow residents is appreciated and expected of all guests.
6. THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN 13 YEARS OF RENTALS - PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE and all will be good. If the City of Santa Fe Police Department has to be called TWICE (i.e two or more complaints) because of noise complaints filed against you, the Owner at his discretion may elect to cancel the remainder of your rental and ask you to leave the premises immediately with no refund of any portion of your stay.
7. Permission must be sought and agreed upon by the Owner before bringing a dog, cat or any other animal onto the condominium property or into the condo itself. If such permission is given, dogs must be on a leash in the Common Area. Dog waste disposal bags are located in a dispenser next to the deck area. Please use them to comply with City ordinances and as a courtesy to others.
8. Grilling is not permitted on decks or in ground level courtyards. Grills are available for all to use on the deck. Ashes should be disposed of in the metal can provided.
9. Please respect surfaces inside the condo including walls, flooring, tile, doors etc. You are responsible for any damages to the condo and to such surfaces as a result of your negligence or carelessness and will be notified of such within seven days of departure. IF YOU SEE ANY DAMAGES PLEASE NOTIFY ME VIA MY PHONE TEXT AND/OR E-MAIL WITHIN THE FIRST EVENING OF CHECKING-IN BEFORE 11:00 PM, New Mexico time. I have been renting condos since 2004 and am very reasonable and have never had a problem with anyone with this issue. Please be respectful of your home-away-from-home and all will be good between us. We value honesty and appreciate those guests who do report the damage to us versus us discovering it. IF THE CONDO HAS TO BE TAKEN OUT OF SERVICE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOU, DUE TO YOUR NEGLIGENCE, YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THOSE DAYS THE UNIT IS OUT OF SERVICE.
10. The DISH satellite service is provided through SunComm Communications, the original installer of the satellite equipment. Issues with the service should be reported to HOAMCO during regular hours. Emergencies can be reported to Suncomm by e-mail at and Please be precise when reporting. Give channel name and number, defect appearance (blank screen, fuzzy/snowy, any error message displayed, etc. Their office number is , Mon. – Sat. Please also do let me know you are having a problem and I will get involved but your resolution may be faster calling the above number immediately yourself.
There's an automatic $20 charge for each lost key.
There's an automatic $250 charge if there's any evidence of pets.
There's an automatic $250 charge for smoking. There may be additional costs to clean or restore the condo to a smoke-free environment.
Any damages present upon your arrival needs to be reported to us the day of your arrival. If you don't report this, you'll be responsible for damages during your rental period.
The community includes other visitors as well as permanent residents. No parties. Please be mindful.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 8 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I'm an Osteopathic Doctor in my final year of residency at AT Still University in Kirksville, MO.
I've lived in Winnipeg, Madison, NYC in Manhattan, the Berkshires in MA, Santa Fe, West Virginia, Missouri and now San Diego, CA.
I love food, wine, alternative and metaphysical healing, hiking, yoga, meditation, biking, art, theater, film and museums.
This condo was my home for a number of years. I absolutely loved it. I've been renting properties in Santa Fe since 2006. I've been renting this condo remotely since 2010. I have an incredible housekeeper and property manager who respond quickly to any needs that arise.
I'm familiar with Santa Fe as a tourist and resident and am happy to share any information you'd like.