Partridge and Pheasant Lodge are delightful single storey lodges,
nestled in the heart of the Norfolk Countryside. Surrounded by
woodlands and rolling fields, these recently converted lodges are in
the perfect position for those looking for a peaceful rural break.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: within walking distance
* Access:Driveway parking for 2 small or 1 large car.
* Pets: From 1st September 2018, 1 well behaved dog or two small well
behaved dogs welcome. Please see our booking terms regarding dogs.
The owner can provide a bed and cage upon request. Water bowl
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: TV/DVD with FreeSat, DAB Bluetooth stereo radio, WiFi.
* General: Oil fired underfloor heating.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Utilities: Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge with icebox,
dishwasher (shared freezer and washing machine in games room)
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Shower Room, Open Plan
* Beds: 1 king size, 1 twin
* Other: Books games, radio, hairdryer
* Outdoors: Fully enclosed, with separate decked area, barbecue and
garden furniture. Games room with snooker table, table tennis,
Retro arcade console and dartboard. Tennis court available all
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property